[17] ● Foe & Compadre ●

Start from the beginning

A few seconds passed by.

"Well my company plans on clearing out the site, and rumble making it safe for the general public living in the surrounding area" Morgan replied

"And what of your workers?" The woman prompted.

Morgan nodded along to the slightly delayed feedback from the news station's taking in the woman's words.

Thinking to himself all the while.

'Now not only will Mr cushing be in debt to me but also the rest of SmallVille'

'I guess the unexpected can account for itself'

"Well I plan on hiring more workers to help with the clean up effort, and the mine workers that were put out of work, will be insured with a full four months pay, while they find work elsewhere after the clear upis finished" Morgan replied flawlessly.

"And unfortunately Morgan that's all the time we have ...Thank you."

"It was a pleasure to ease people worries"

~~~

Morgan's live feed cut off leaving only a Microsoft computer aesthetic background in its place.

~~~

The woman looked back into the camera

"And there you have it folks a perfect response and solution from Morgan Edge, who has plans of making sure your family's are well, despite the unforeseen job crisis"

She smiled a wide tooth grin at the camera waiting.

From off the side of the camera the same guy that counted her in.

Turned off the monitor displaying her scripted lines and waved for the camera guy to roll the adverts.

"And we're no longer on air"

He said.

The woman wiped the smile and her pink lipstick from her face walking off stage.

'Edge is such a good man for doing all that for his employes'

She thought as the sound of her heels clicked behind her.

~~~

MORGAN

EDGE

~~~

Morgan sat back in his desk chair.

He had only just been let out of the D.O.D.'s custody.

After they couldn't hold him for any more questions.