"Tae...." Letting out a short breath, Roseanne immediately reasoned.

"I didn't tell you because I thought you would be worried. Kim Min Ho, isn't he your cousin after all?"

"Park Roseanne... please," Taehyung suddenly sighed in agony, closing his eyes as he begged for her to be real, and utter some truth out of her words. "I have spent— my childhood with you.. Rose.. don't think I can't read you.. I can see through you... your words .. your lies.."

He was desperate. He was desperately trying to save agent Park Roseanne from everything that was dangerously revolving around her. Yet, the person standing in-front of him had no regards to say anything about it.

"Your silence does not solve anything, Rosé. I literally beg of you.. please tell me so that I can make it right, let me help you.." He pleaded, walking nearer.

"Taehyung, sometimes saying nothing is the best answer. Words doesn't matter, actions does," Roseanne moved away, creating a safer distance from the person approaching her.

Sometimes saying nothing creates a lot of difference. If a question is met with silence, there is often an answer in that silence.

"The Major order me to—," His tone changed into a formal one, but his eyes remained true to himself.

Not all questions deserved an answer, and not all answer— answers the actual question.

"—To assassinate you immediately, Captain Roseanne Park." Roseanne saw the seriousness in his voice when he slowly moved forward.

"Tell me honestly agent Park," Kim Taehyung continued with a very shaky tone. "Are you betraying the North?" His dark luring eyes remained calm, but the tears filling in his eyes said a complete different story.

"Are you— are you perhaps working with the Mafias," He slowly took out his gun from the sides of his hip, and immediately held it up— aiming it towards her.

He was ordered to kill her on the spot, he was not allowed to ask them why. But if he failed to do so, he was informed that they were going to put him aside as her partner.

"Taehyung.." Roseanne lightly called.

The crystal droplets from her hazel brown eyes— desperately urged for a release as she walked towards him with his gun still pointed at her.

"Chae.. what—," Taehyung was immediately cut off when the agent in-front of him suddenly grabbed the head of the gun, and brought it towards her forehead. The gun was now— directly fixed onto her forehead.

"Shoot me.. if you believe that," Her eyes stared directly into ones belonging to agent Kim Taehyung.

With her grip remaining firm onto the gun, the dazzling orbs in her eyes sparkled into agent Kim Taehyungs' —as it captured the entire universe with it's enchanting beauty.

"Shoot me.. if you don't trust me." She added with a low voice, loud enough for agent Kim Taehyung to hear.

"Kill me here if you think that I am plotting against the innocents.. Taehyung. You said you have know me well enough to see through me. Look through me and tell me that I am a criminal.." Roseanne muttered, her voice clear.