Chapter 3 - Instagram & Thoughts

Sadie's POV -
-

• behind the scenes! the set of Fear Street!

——> paigeeversenn, milliebobbybrown, and 410,125 others liked your post

-

Honestly, I think I might have found my new best friend. I mean... Mills is amazing, but Paige is something else entirely different. I can't place exactly what I like about her, or why I even stopped to talk to her in the first place.

I just know that she's someone who could change my life even more. (If that makes sense.)

These were Sadie Sink's thoughts. She knew she shouldn't be having them, but she was, and she couldn't do anything to stop them.

When she first laid eyes on Paige in the Ulta store, she hadn't expected the butterflies in her stomach to surface. The blonde haired girl was literally even prettier than Millie, if she had to admit.

With her costar, she had never gotten butterflies before, though. She felt that this was different. Way different.

That's why she had asked for her phone number. Sadie wanted to get to know her more. What made her smile, what foods she liked to eat, what her favorite time of day was...

So she had invited Paige to attend a meet up with her other costars. This could either go really great, or horribly.

-
Paige's POV -
-

• tried on this outfit for the first time!

——> liked by sadiesink_, and 15 others

load comments -

user12 - so pretty!

user1 - nice!

user13 - wth-?

abigaldawson - that's awesome!
——> reply to abigaldawson - tysm bestie!

user6 - gorgeous! <3

Paige's POV -

All Paige could think about was how she was going to meet the rest of the cast of Stranger Things. This news was thrilling, and she couldn't believe her luck. It was hard to even comprehend.

Not everyone got to meet their idols, let alone have a conversation with them, and actually get to know them for who they really were.

She also was beginning to get over the shock of meeting Sadie, but she knew that it would never truly fade away. All she had done was run into her by accident. It had turned out to be a dream come true.

The red haired actress could have asked anyone else in that store to be friends with, but she had chosen Paige, and it just so happened that she had been a huge fan of her work.

To add to that, Paige couldn't wait to meet the cast. Sadie had said the meeting would be tomorrow, June 30th, 2019.

She couldn't wait! She hadn't thought the beginning of summer would be this amazing.

-
A/N -
It's kinda a lame chapter, so sorry about that. I'm also planning to add more to my other Stranger Things story soon as well!

Also, Sadie is 17 in this story, not 20 years old. Just an fyi, I suppose, lol.