Chapter 2 - First Time Texts & Instagram

Paige's POV -
-
Sadie - heyyy!

Paige  -
Is this Sadie Sink??

Sadie -
yea!

Paige -
Omg! Hey!! What's up?

Sadie -
wanna exchange instas? also, ive already spoken to mills about you! she wants to meet you!

Paige -
I'd love to! Wait — the Millie Bobby Brown?!

Sadie -
yess! the one and only! the rest of the cast wants to meet you too!

-

Instagram -

• stayin' refreshed this summer!

——> sadiesink_, and others liked your post

——> sadiesink_ has now followed you

-

Paige was mentally screaming. Sadie Sink was following her on instagram! And they were friends!

She could barely contain her excitement right now! And Sadie had also said that she could meet the whole cast of Stranger Things!

Paige needed to tell her mom, so she went to find her. When she found her in the living room, she nearly screened aloud,

"Mom! I have something to tell you!"

"What is it?" Her mom, Ms. Eversen, looked up from the book she was reading. She knew her daughter was obsessed with Stranger Things, so she would most likely not be surprised.

"I met Sadie Sink, and now we're friends!"

Obviously, Ms. Eversen could care less. She was one to let her daughter wonder around the city, as long as she always kept up in school, and took care of herself.

"That's great." was all she said.

Paige didn't mind. She knew her mom wouldn't really care, considering that Sadie was all she ever talked about.

Paige went back to staring at the notifications on her instagram, still trying to come to terms with what events had just happened.

A/N -
Here's another chapter because why not? I have to admit, I'm really liking writing this already.
~
Image credit - Shay Rudolph's instagram!