"Like fries!" Oh she stopped crying, It works! I'll receive a punch on the chest or stomach but it's better than a crybaby.

"With ketchup." She looked at me with a serious gaze as I laughed at the unexpected description.

"That's a good one!" Now I receive the punch in my arm. She's pouting, but I don't know the reason.

"I'm trying to describe a horrible dream and you laugh." Oh shit it wasn't a joke. Seriously, who would describe a horrible thing like that? Her storyteller skill is in the gutter. Learn from me how to tell stories.

"I would say barbecue sauce! Much darker and tastier." I carried her hot body, to come back home.

"Ketchup is tastier." I looked at her beautiful and neutral face. Will she grow up one day?

Author pov
(Both sauces ain't healthy! I prefer mayo and you? )

"Barbecue sauce is better." He challenged her again as he smiled.

"Ketchup." She replied not letting it go easily.

"Barbecue." He will never stop because he's as stubborn as her or even more.

"I want to eat." She breaks the infinite sauce debate even if she wasn't hungry at all.

"Me too." He smiled slightly as he saw her hesitant face desiring to say something else. She took moments to decide to finally tell him what she held in her mouth.

"With my family." He sighed and thought about it, it would be a good opportunity for him to learn more about the mysterious Shiro family and especially got a hand on their scripts.

"I'll come with you then." She chuckled nervously at the sudden sentence.

"Oh! You said to come back tomorrow so why are you here before time?" Switching topics is y/n's best solution. She forgot about asking him since this morning, first because of the nightmare and then their fight.

"Someone already forgot about missed calls on his phone because his brain is missing." She knew he would mention that matter. Although she wanted him to do so, because an idea crossed her mind.

"I'm such a careless girl~ you have to go from where you came from. See I'm fine now!" She faked a smile wanting to visit her family all alone without him.

"I finished my work. Let's visit your family together." She slapped her forehead so hard that Gojo gaped his eyes in surprise.

"Ara ara, do it harder next time!" She preferred to not answer his comment nor object to the idea of visiting her family anymore, because he would wish to go even more. So, she thought about another solution.

"I'd love Gojo to come with me. Unfortunately, our family refuses strangers." He answered her with a genuine smile the opposite of her fake one. Now, y/n's preparing herself for the worst.

The male carried the female bridal style walking on the vast space. Snow covered the ground and bare trees surrounding them. It was heavily falling from the white sky, erasing the tall man's footprints. Snow reached and touched everything, except the two people who disappeared into thin air like they never existed before.

They were at the small house. Gojo finished his call and turned around.

"Car is coming." She had a depressed face sitting in the salon corner. The doll came to punch her.

"Shizi fuck off." She harshly kicked it away. Gojo had a happy smiling face, the complete opposite of her.

"You named it Shizi, what does it mean?" Gojo asked cheerfully.