Grave of the Astraea Familia pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Bell said raising his hand up.

"We also supervise all super naturals, spirits and ghosts in Orario! Alise of the Grave!"

Alise said also raising her hand up.

"... We maintain the balance between the near and far shore... Hayato of the Passageway"

Hayato said looking away.

"In short we're a team of seven friends fighting for justice to keep Orario safe. And I'm the leader!"

Alise said wrapping her arm around bell and proclaiming to be the leader.

"*cough* Actually I'm the leader."

Bell said clearing his throat and summoning his knife looking coldly at Alise.

"Po-tato, Po-ta-to."

Alise said trying to make Bell lower his knife.

"Yeah like someone like you could be the leader."

Hayato said provoking Alise.

"I'll have you know I'm a great leader!"

"Say that to your previous team, oh wait you can't."

Saying those words, Alise summoned her sword once again.

"Umm, Seven?"

Filvis questioned tying to stop the two from fighting.

"Yeah there seems to be just the three of you, and Hayato-san and Alise-san seems to not like each other."

Lefiya said as she and Filvis sweat dropped as Alise kept slashing her sword against Hayato who kept on dodging.

"Now, now stop you two."

Bell said trying to hold off Alise.

"When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna turn you into stew!"

================================

After a couple of minutes of trying to calm Alise down,

"I'm calm, I'm calm."

Alise as she rocks back and forth sitting on a rocking chair that magically appeared, who was currently being patted by Bell.

"*ahem* Ok well now that's over, we were saying were a team of super naturals that keeps the peace between super naturals and mortals."

"But it seemed there's seem to be a traitor among us."

Bell said, getting Lefiya and FIlvis to pay more attention.

"The traitor has mostly bonded with a mortal somehow, and using their connection to alter our rumors to their suit."

"Those rumors spread by a human bound by super natural is more effective than a super natural spreading themselves."

Hayato said as he looks down and continues.

"And they're powerful enough to affect even us."

"Whoever's doing this, must be tied to one of the 7."

Alise said finally standing back up.

"You mean someone like me?"

Lefiya said shocked to hear that someone else was also bounded by one of the seven.

"That means, one of the seven and their mortal partner are causing these mischiefs, but why?"

"Bing pong! But we also don't know why, that's why we were gonna have a meeting."