Special Chapter: Pride

Start from the beginning

"I love you too, Sally," you laugh back, but immediately let go of her to get to the kitchen when you catch Sherlock almost eating the bacon she just made. The cat, caught in the middle of the act, startles and jumps off the kitchen right away when you get near the plate. Sally laughs as Sherlock meows and looks up hopefully at you, still wishing to get a treat.

"I made it for you, since it's pride and all," Sally says with a chuckle as she scratches the back of her head. "I've already eaten."

"Thanks, Sally," you say with a kind smile as she presses a kiss on your cheek.

"I'll give Sherlock some roast beef."

"Do you want me to make some tea for you?"

"I'd love that," she says before opening the fridge to treat the needy cat.

After this, the two of you eat and drink in peace, knowing that there's going to be quite a chaos outside. Not even necessarily a negative chaos either, just some form of chaos. But after the two of you are done, you play with Sherlock one last time before he too finds his place to sleep and the two of you leave the house. You hold each other's hands while walking to the Manifold Hotel, where you quickly find that Jack has already started with making it look more welcoming than usual.

As the two of you get inside, it doesn't take too long for the owner to notice you. "There we have them," he says with a smile. "Welcome, Y/N and Sally, to the Manifold Hotel but in pride theme! I still haven't come up with a better name, don't judge."

Jack Manifold

Pronouns: he/him

Gender: Cis male

Sexuality: Aroace

"So," you mumble, "what kind of activities will I be able to tell people they can do here, Jackie Boy?" Jack immediately sighs at the nickname.

"Well, as you know, this is a hotel with a café. So, I decided that nobody has to get into any of the rooms or the hotel parts, because I don't want to have to clean too much, you know?"

"What are the activities, Jack?" Sally asks, not really waiting for any excuses and really just wanting to start working.

"It's a normal bar, really. We have some games, such as Dungeons and Dragons, and a bunch of queer movies and series to watch on the improvised TV. So, no, Y/N, we don't do any improv."

"God dammit," you mumble, disappointed by this fact but not surprised. Jack shows you all the movies and series they have, a few of which are from longer ago, and he also brings you to the drinks, which names you change. "You should call the Queen Mary 'Queer Mary'. Oh! And what about 'Blow my boobs off' instead of Blow my Skull Off. I also like 'Chicagay Cocktail' and 'Long Island Aced Tea'."

"Stop naming my drinks, Y/N."

"'Stop naming my drinks, Y/N'," you repeat mockingly, resulting in Jack punching you jokingly (or maybe not so jokingly). "Okay! Okay! Fine, I'll stop! No, I won't."

"I've put the Manifold Hotel on the list of places to visit today," Puffy, who enters the Manifold Hotel with a bright smile, says with her crossed arms and proud facial expression.

Puffy the Captain

Pronouns: Any, preferably she/her

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

"Well, hopefully my hotel's reputation won't chase away the wealthy," Jack jokes and Eret comes out of one of the hallways that leads to the closet where Jack usually keeps all of the decoration for days like these. Eret carries a box with him.