Chapter Five: Battle Plan

If you enjoy the chapter make sure to like and comment!

"Is there any way into the bank that isn't the front door?" Percy asked as he stared down at the blueprints, his attention mainly on the vault.

"I- I don't know," Lydia stated with a sigh. "If there is then the diversion tactic is the best. You offer Drew up for a trade, we know they won't take it so you have two of your own sneak in. They think they have you outnumbered so they'll try to take you. All you have to do is hold out till you get them out."

"Says here it was robbed once," Stiles mumbled as he pointed at his laptop.
"And how long is it going to take you to figure out how?" Derek asked looking over towards him.

"It's the internet Derek! Minutes!" Stiles exclaimed as he typed quickly into his computer and looked back up with a smirk. "Minutes!"

Percy rolled his eyes as he looked back towards Lydia and spread some of the papers aside.
"Here me out, say if we can't find out how to get into the vault- is there a way that we can use the diversion to become an attack that won't put us at a disadvantage?" Percy was curious to see how her mind was going to work, he had a plan of course but wanted to see if her demigod abilities would poke a hole in it. After all, Everyone was used to fighting frontal assaults in this town- besides Percy who had fought wars.

"Well- it would require you to show a presence way less then what is intended. They can hear and smell way better so you can't be close... Nico would have to shadow travel mostly everyone to the scene. But even then it's risky," Lydia started as she stared at the plans before grabbing a fresh piece of paper and starting to scribble some plans. "This is a rough guess but- if you find a car you don't like- preferably a pickup or a semi, you could ram into the front doors scattering the alphas. In that case you could start a full frontal assault with them on there heels while whoever's trying to break into the vault gets the captives out... that's just the entrance I don't know how you'll get everyone out of that situation especially if all nine of them are there- and if you lose Drew then ten."

"We'll need Jason not to be let out, we'll need him to join the fight," Nico offered. "Even if he's weak his powers should be enough for a diversion if we need a quick escape."

"But we don't know his strength levels so you shouldn't rely on that," Lydia replied swiftly. "If anything you should all try to reach the vault, and place a mountain ash seal at the entrance. Should by you enough time to get out and evaporate or shadow travel away with everyone making it out alive. The problem is that what you are trying to get to is also what they will be protecting the most."

"It'll be a full moon, they'll be trying to not go full rage monster which gives me and Nico a better shot of overwhelming them," Percy stated.

"Hey what about me?" Stiles asked pulling his attention from his computer confused.
"You'll be guarding Lydia and Isaac," Percy remarked with a small smile as he turned towards his brother before his eyes shot back to Lydia. "Isaac is in no shape to fight yet, and well Lydia.... She seems to have found interest in a certain twin alpha of ours."

Lydias green eyes widened as Stiles rose an eyebrow while Jackson sunk into the background awkwardly.

"I-," Lydia tried to say but Percy interrupted her.

"I don't care," Percy snapped shaking his head. "Ones after you ones after Danny- and well they want information - you should have guessed that when I said two of the alphas are twins not to try and fuck one of them!" Lydia flinched as his hand slammed on the table and Percy let out a scoff of disapproval as he shook his head.

"But while you're at it, maybe you can seduce a little bit of information out of him as well," Percy shrugged, Lydia let out a sigh of relief as she nodded quickly. "Good, besides you just want a distraction right? Not like you're falling for one of the guys who slaughtered all my friends?"