Revelation

Chat Noir left Ladybug behind.

Traveling over the same route he just took, he arrived back at his school. After a minute of searching, he found the person he needed.

"Nino," he said, running up to him and Alya in an otherwise empty classroom. "It's time."

He looked absolutely pumped. "You got it, dude."

"What about me?" Alya asked. "Do you need me too?"

"We need everyone this time."

She clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Alright Nino," Chat Noir continued. "I'll need you to make one illusion first. After that, detransform and feed Trixx so you can transform again and meet us there."

"You can count on me," Nino said.

"Great. Well, go ahead you two."

They both nodded and smiled at each other before speaking simultaneously.

"Trixx, let's pounce!"

"Mullo, get squeaky!"

************************************

Of all the akumatized villains that ever existed, this one had to be the most daunting.

Scratch that. Chat Blanc would always be the worst. But this one was a close second.

He was an enormous, horrifying monster, just like Strike Back, but what made him even more terrifying was the fact that he had the Rooster Miraculous. And with that, he could choose to have any type of power he wanted.

While Chat Noir left to get help, Ladybug stayed behind to try and do some reconnaissance. After watching the villain for a few minutes, she figured out his power: moving objects telepathically.

That was bad news for Ladybug and Chat Noir. The villain had the power to remove her earrings and his ring without even getting near them.

A victory would be almost impossible.

There was, however, one redeeming aspect that could help them; it appeared as though the villain could only move one object at a time. And looking up into the dark sky, Ladybug felt much better about their chances as she saw an illusion appear.

There were thirteen beams of light extending up to the clouds. At the end of each beam was an image of one of thirteen different animals.

Ladybug smiled when she saw each spotlight. There was a Mouse, a Pig, a Fox, an Ox, a Goat, a Tiger, a Bee, a Dragon, a Horse, a Monkey, a Snake, a Turtle and a Dog. All of the recovered Miraculouses except the Rabbit were being represented in the illusion. So Ladybug felt a weight lift off of her shoulders, knowing that at least she and Chat Noir would have help this time.

The spotlights lit up the Paris sky for a minute before they suddenly disappeared. A moment later, Chat Noir, a Mouse superhero, and all of the other holders started showing up.

One by one, they gathered together until fourteen people were there. After counting, Chat Noir whispered to Ladybug. "We're missing one. We're still missing the holder of the Dog Miraculous."

"They won't be coming," she whispered back as a commotion broke out among the rest of the group.

"And what are you doing here?" the Mouse superhero sneered at Queen Bee.

She scoffed. "The same thing as you. Saving the day."

"I thought you were on Monarch's side," the Horse superhero said, crossing his arms.