Transmission

Everyone was laughing and enjoying the party.

Adrien was standing near the table covered with presents. He had already placed his gift for Nino down, and was listening to an argument between two girls.

But after catching the eye of someone across the room, he quickly made his way over. "The beret," Adrien said breathlessly, stepping up to him. "That was the present Ladybug made for you."

Chat Blanc smiled at him. "She's amazing, isn't she?"

"She is. Absolutely amazing."

"Now you two can be together forever."

Adrien shook his head. "But... I still can't figure out her identity. I don't get it, how were you able to find her?"

Now the smile disappeared. "You can't find her?"

"No. Who is she?"

"Well, she's Ladybug," Chat Blanc stated like it was obvious.

"I know that. I already know that she's..."

"Who wants to play a game?" Chloé announced loudly, interrupting him. "Daddy lets me do everything so I always win!"

Chat Blanc looked over. "Hey, that sounds like fun. I'll play!"

"No, wait," Adrien said, trying to stop him from leaving. "You need to tell me..." He suddenly stopped talking when he felt a rush of air as someone ran past him. By the time he turned his head to see who it was, however, the person was already gone. When he turned back, he saw that everyone was sitting on the couch ready to play the game.

Reluctantly he went over and sat down too.

"The game is called 'Never Have I Ever,'" Chloé explained. "And I always win."

"I think that we should play 'Truth or Dare' instead," Lila objected. "Because I always win that game!"

Hearing her suggestion, Adrien couldn't breathe. "Yes!" he shouted out. "Let's play 'Truth or Dare.' Everyone has to tell the truth, right?"

"Yup, those are the rules," Nino answered.

"So I'll go first," Adrien said. "Chat Blanc, you have to tell me the truth. Who's Ladybug?"

The whole group burst out laughing.

"What are you talking about?" he replied. "No one knows who Ladybug is."

"You do! And you have to tell the truth! That's the game!"

Chat Blanc shook his head in amusement. "Well if I know, and if we're the same person, then you already know too."

"But I don't," Adrien argued. "I don't know..."

"This game is boring," Chloé muttered, clicking her tongue in annoyance. "Let's play 'Never Have I Ever.' I always win that game!"

"I'll go first," Chat Blanc declared with a big grin. "Never have I ever... been akumatized!"

Everyone except Adrien raised their hand.

"Oh come on," Chat Blanc continued to him. "Raise your hand. We all know that you were akumatized before."

"N... no, I wasn't," he stuttered as fear washed over him.

"Oh yes you were."

Lila scoffed. "And you accuse me of being a liar," she mumbled under her breath.

"No, I..."

And suddenly screams filled the air as a bunch of winged creatures flew in through the open window. While everyone else around him was in a panic trying to get away, Adrien shouted out. "It's okay, it's just an illusion!"