19

She picked it up and read it aloud: "I'll be there soon."

Olivia smiled after reading the note, and quickly threw it away before anyone could see it. Her cousin told her not to let anything happen to Arabella, but she couldn't help it.

She saw complete chaos in her vision, and she couldn't sit back and allow Arabella to bring a child like that into the world: a monster.

~A few days later~

Knowing that she is pregnant has changed Arabella's world. She didn't want this child to be brought into the world like her and Niklaus were.

She stopped killing everyone in her sight, and tried to keep her hunger under control as she carried this child.

Olivia has been stopping in to check on her every other day, and bringing her people to feed on, so she isn't tempted in the real world.

Plus she is a lot more intense now that she is pregnant.

Olivia walked in with someone by her side. Arabella has never seen this person before, so she assumed that she brought him for her to eat.

Arabella walked closer to them, her eyes started to change- since she believed that he was food, but Olivia pulled him behind her and shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I thought-" Arabella started but Olivia cut her off.

"I know. I wanted you to meet my friend Samuel. I told him about your situation and thought that he could help you."

"My situation?"

Samuel pointed at her stomach, "You are carrying a baby that is a descendant of two hybrids, and a witch. The witches won't be happy with this, and I want to make sure that you're safe."

"Why would the witches care about my child? This makes no sense."

"We are all about keeping the balance of nature, and you and your family made it unbalanced by becoming vampires.. Then with you being a hybrid-" Olivia paused, "No witch should know about this pregnancy. They will try and hurt you and your baby."

"Why are you only telling me this now?" Arabella questioned them. "I'm in a town full of witches.. What will they do to me when they find out?"

"Since they can't kill you," Olivia pointed at her stomach, "They will go after your baby."

Arabella gasped and put her hand on her stomach, "Your kind would go after an unborn child because of how powerful he or she would be?"

Olivia was about to say something until Samuel stepped in and said, "We don't know if they would actually do that. We are just assuming. I came here to help keep both of you safe."

"Yeah, okay." She agreed, still keeping her hand on her stomach. "I can't lose this child. I have already lost so much. Can you please keep us safe?"

"I promise you."

"Thank you, Samuel."

~

Olivia and Samuel walked out of the house and they both had a smile on their faces.

"I didn't think she would have agreed so suddenly." Samuel stated. "I thought you said that she was defensive."

"She is. I believe we just saw a scared mother in there." Olivia replied. She put her hand in her purse and took out a knife. She gave it to Samuel and smiled, "This knife is laced with magic so all you have to do is stab her in her stomach, and that baby will be dead. Do it soon."