18

A few weeks later

Throughout these last few weeks Arabella has taken refugee in the back of carriages... No, actually, she killed the families in the carriages, and used it to her advantage. She did make sure to change carriages after a certain amount of time. She jumped from place to place trying to find a potential home, but nothing felt right, and she just kept on hearing Niklaus' voice in her head telling her it was wrong. After many weeks, she finally found a place that intrigued her and for once Niklaus didn't disagree- once it was discovered it was called New Orleans.

She has been on a killing spree and she can't seem to stop. She decided to walk around the marketplace to try and find her next potential victim.

"Arabella?" Someone asked her.

She turned around and saw Emmanuel standing there holding his wife's hand.

"Emmanuel?" Arabella replied. "I didn't think that you would ever travel that far... And I definitely didn't expect that you would ever have a.. Wife?"

He looked at his wife and whispered something in her ear, and she nodded her head and walked away.

"Bella, what are you doing here? I thought that your life was good in that town? Did you do something?"

"Why do you assume that I did something?" He points to the blood that soaked the wrist on her sleeve. "You don't understand what I have gone through this last year, Emmanuel."

"Then tell me."

"Last time we spoke you didn't seem like you cared about my life." Arabella stated. She heard Emmanuel talking but she couldn't hear him.

"He's trying to trick you." Arabella heard. She looked around for the voice, but she knew the voice like the back of her hand.

"Your wife is going to get help, isn't she?" Arabella questioned Emmanuel. Her eyes started to change to bright yellow as she got angrier.

"I'm worried, Bella. People have been dying and you arrived here with blood on your sleeve. What else am I supposed to think?"

"My boyfriend made his whole family believe that I killed his mother, and I decided to make him and his whole family forget about me. So.. I need to make myself feel better and digging my teeth in people's necks makes me feel a lot better. Then I hear his voice in my head and forget about him.."

"You kill again."

"I'm glad you're understanding this Emmanuel."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I am going to kill you, obviously."

"What?" Emmanuel questioned, slowly starting to back away from her. Before he could get any further, she grabbed his arm and used her speed to run away with him.

She found a place that no one was, and pushed him up against a wall. Her eyes glowed yellow, and smiled, showing her fangs.

"What happened to you?" He asked, terrified of Arabella. "I thought that you were just a werewolf-"

"You haven't heard about the vampires running around the world killing people? That's so upsetting," she paused, "I'm one of those special vampires that ended up also being a werewolf. Isn't that so much fun?"

Emmanuel couldn't say anything to that, but all he could think about doing was screaming, and that's what he did.

"Come on." Arabella stated, obviously annoyed. "Just shut up Emmanuel." Once she said that, he immediately stopped screaming. "Huh, that's a new development," she paused, "Move your head to the side and don't make a sound."