"That is very possible." Niklaus replied, making Arabella laugh. "So, I know that you like art but what else are you interested in?"

"I really enjoy learning about sword fighting, and back in my village I enjoyed archery. It was the one thing that didn't make my father angry with me. I always knew how to hit my target."

"I don't know if I should be impressed or scared."

"As long as you don't make me angry, you have nothing to be scared of." Arabella stated. "I always seem to ruin every conversation I am in. I'm sorry."

Niklaus reached over for her hand, and looked into her dark brown eyes, "I don't think you could ruin any conversation."

"You do not know my true power." Arabella replied. "My ex always pointed out the fact that I always changed the subject to something gruesome."

"I don't remember having a conversation about anything gruesome. Maybe your ex was just a big baby."

Arabella laughed, "I used to think that he was a big baby, but looks can be deceiving. Like you wouldn't ever believe that someone like me could have ended someone's life, but here I am."

"Wasn't it an accident?"

"Yes, but that still means that someone's life has ended all because of me, and I don't think that I could ever live with myself after that."

"Well, that's why the universe has brought me into your life. I am supposed to help you live with that fact."

"Did I interrupt something important?" Rebekah stated, bringing out two plates in her hands. "Mother asked me to bring this out to you two. She said it's the goat that father killed earlier today."

"I did not need to know that." Arabella responded, moving her hands so that Rebekah could put down the plate.

"Well, enjoy." Rebekah then walked back into the house.

"Haven't your parents ever killed animals for food?" Niklaus questioned Arabella, sticking his knife and fork into the dead goat.

"Yes, I don't know why I reacted like that. I guess that's my nerves talking. I'm just scared about the full moon." Arabella replied.

They heard a loud crash and turned to see Henrik staring at them. Arabella and Niklaus got up immediately and ran over to Henrik.

"Henrik! Are you okay?" They heard Esther screaming from inside the house.

"He's fine, mother. He just dropped the glasses. Bella and I will help him clean up." Niklaus stated. Once they heard Esther sit back down at the table, they bent down to the ground to start picking up the pieces of glass.

"Is she a..." Henrik started but was too scared to finish his sentence.

"Yes, Henrik, but you can't tell mother and father, they would never let her stay here with us if they found out." Niklaus said. "You have to promise us that you won't tell them. Please."

Henrik didn't even make eye contact with Arabella as he asked, "Will she kill me if I tell?"

Arabella put her hand on his arm and shook her head, "Henrik, I would never hurt you. I won't even be around here when I turn. I will go into the forest with the rest of the wolves. I promise you that I would never put you in harm."

"How do I know if you're just saying that?"

Arabella handed her pieces of glass over to Nik, and held onto Henrik's hands and they locked eyes.

"I care about you Henrik and I wouldn't lie to you." Arabella said. Henrik's face of fear started turning into a big smile. "Why are you smiling?"