She couldn't help but moan with his tongue on the huge Tiger Lily on her back and his fingers strumming her nerves to a fine sensual tune.

"Shhhh... Don't want to wake Jungkook." He warns.

She almost forgot that the youngest of her seven is also with them. But she doubts the man would wake up with how heavy a sleeper he is. He had been snoring. It's telling how exhausted he is with the concert as well. Thankfully, Taehyung seemingly has the stamina for what they are about to do.

"Hmmnnn..." Tight-lipped, Daun moans as Taehyung slides her panties to the side for his fingers to directly touch the swell of her clit. Immediately, the zings swirls inside her. Warmth tickles on her nerves. Her pussy wets more.

"Do you like this? Will this make you sleepy?" Two digits plunge lower to her salivating hole and enter her tight walls. His long fingers curves to massage the spot that makes her squirm. They stay wiggling like that until her womb flutters. "Can't wait. I just miss you so much." Taehyung groans with the little squelch of her sex.

"Please. Tae oppa." Daun blindly searches back to his poking length. "I need you."

Chuckling, he keeps his hands away and back to her stomach, underneath her silk shirt. He then pulls out his already hard length out of his boxers and positions to align to her entrance from her behind.

"I'll be gentle." He lowly whispers.

He surely does as he pushes so languidly inside her. His girth is stretching her well. Her breathing is becoming heavy. She could feel her soul singing in praise with each inch as he enters. His thrusts are so shallow and considerate at first until Daun whimpers with discontentment.

She needs him to ravish her until her energy depletes... until she forgets... until all she can dream are purple unicorns instead of the eternal void and horrors of her past.

So, obediently, Taehyung does what she wants. The bed starts to bounce a lot that she has to bite the pillows to silence her moans. And just like always, Taehyung's moans are unapologetically loud. Just like those times inside the closet of their waiting room as he fucked her raw. Just like the times he would cover her mouth to mute her only to scream her name as he spilled inside her. Of course, alone, he would want her to voice out her pleasures. He would want to hear her loud and clear... but not tonight. Ironically, he is loud instead. Maybe he just knows too well that there wouldn't be any chance for Jungkook to wake up.

The maknae just groans a bit and flips to his stomach as Taehyung eagerly fucks her to a whimpering mess.

"Tae." She shudders with his other hand squeezing the perky swell of her breasts while the other is steadying her hips and pulling her to meet his every thrust.

"Don't come yet." He bites on her shoulder blades as the bed bounces more of his roughness.

"C-can't." She replies breathlessly. She feels bursting already, only if he touches her clit...

"Let's cum together." He groans gutturally as he pulls out from her.

"No..." Her wail is hoarsely loud. She almost reaches her peak. She almost feels the impending end, only to be halted.

He only chuckles and pulls her legs wide, making her lie on her back. He then straddles her. Her panty is wet on her crotch. His boxers are still rolled lower on his thighs. Unbothered, he leans down and once again slides her panties to kiss her swollen nether lips. His tongue eagerly laps flatly from her clenching hole to her engorged clit.

"Taehyung oppa." She shivers. Her voice is pleading. Her fingers scratching on his scalp.

"I'm here." He holds her hands and kisses them so lovingly as he crawls back up until their gazes are parallel to each other. The mark of him being a soul dreamer, the silver strands of his hair are dangling, framing the intensity of his eyes.