Interlude: Blake

Music is important obviously.

READ THIS PLEASE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So as all of you know or do not know, I am making a universe to expand on all the characters of RWBY. And so... This is the premiere of the new book starring Blake Belladonna, who will gain the nickname. The Sable Tool. Or Sable for short, which means black, dark, shadow. A plethora of lies and hidden secrets.

Tool... Tool... That doesn't fit in the normal RWBY story, because Blake is written so... awfully. I don't think I would do it better than actual writers. And Blake has so much potential as a character, but those traits aren't enough... And I wouldn't say I like a character inspired by Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

So, I will change her backstory... I never mentioned her backstory because this is what I want it to be, and need it to be, well you got to find out, so I'll leave a link in the comments.

Or you can go to profile and go read the Sable Tool. After this, of course.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Log forty-two

Spoken in a distinct language.

I could finally reach Vale with many problems set behind me; it wasn't easy for me to suddenly disappear from the white fang. But I could get into Beacon. People were walking out of the bullhead, heels clicking against the stone. Surprising since I expected Beacon to be more modern than that, but I'm not complaining. 

-------

Now I'm complaining about getting into Beacon, though I have no right to the fabric that's covering my ears is hurting. 

------

I found a potential partner for this year; I can't judge people's character immediately but, the presence around him felt... odd. It felt comforting in a way I never thought I would experience again since my parents... I needed to get him as a partner at all costs, not just for comfort's sake, but for the sake of easiness and sanity.

-----

Never mind...

Log forty-three

I got into a team with a Schnee... Can't say I have no problem with it. Someone who I thought of as the enemy for so long suddenly was in my team is a bit... Odd. But that only enforces the fact that I must keep my identity as close to me as possible. Our team leader Ruby doesn't seem to be fit as a leader either...

She has marvelous plans and will be a prominent leader in the future, that much I can tell. But she doesn't have the self-confidence a leader needs, but nails every other checkbox I have for her... But I finally have the name of that Yn fellow. Yn Ln. 

Yn Ln...

Log forty-nine

They finally found out about my identity because of my slip-up, and almost immediately I got staggered on by Weiss, saying I attacked her people. She thinks I don't understand her pain and the reason I hate her, scratch that. Hated her. 

I'm not an idiot to know why she hates us. People she used to see every day suddenly disappeared... It must be the same experience I went through, but I still can't forgive her for including all the Faunas. Even if she was poisoned by her father, I just can't let her think of all Faunas as Inferior or monsters. So, I left, for multiple reasons. 

Doodle

Doodle

Doodle

Doodle

Log Fifty.

I stopped writing for a few days while I was in the hospital recovering. For the injuries I've gotten, it's a miracle. It only took four days. I haven't seen Sun ever since, but I'm only glad he isn't dead from the note he left on the ground. As well as Weiss forgiving me and not entirely, which I can't barter against due to all that I've done. 

Log Fifty-one

Once I was out of the hospital and returned home, everything was awkward at first, but soon came back to the norm with a bit of extra spice. Not that kind of spice... I talked to people and slowly realized there was more to Yn than I first realized. First off, I followed him. Don't... think of it the wrong way. 

I followed him and found out he knew about Tukson and his importance to the white fang. He knew Tukson was here. I didn't know he was here to begin with, so for Yn to suddenly meet with him... It's odd, but this only secures the fact that Yn has more of a backstory than any of us first thought. 

I won't tell anyone though, it's something I can't risk telling. It might put them in danger.

Log sixty-one

Yang suddenly stated she was going out with Yn to the club, which Ruby assumed was a date once Yang had left the room. But it didn't feel that way. From the face of Yn, it seemed as if they forced him in a way... Not physically or extorted, but something about Yang...

-----

I followed them, yes boohoo future me please stay focused. They were on a rooftop speaking to each other and suddenly realized there were white fangs in front of the building they were in. It didn't seem like Yang knew from the way she nonchalantly spoke, but Yn seemed tense. That is when Yn noticed a figure in another building and tried to confront him, only for the person to suddenly stop moving. 

It shocked me to see that Yn had been killed right in front of Yang, no less. I waited for a bit to see Yn disappear into the warehouse. I couldn't get inside because the only entrance was up. Or make noise which Yn didn't seem to care about or knew something I didn't. But after he got out and went back to Yang, they left the premise after I hear Yang say it's their dirty little secret... Way to go, making it seem like something it's not. But after they disappeared, the dead person stood up.

Log 62

I am going to confront Yn; I will write the results later.

I hope you enjoyed this log chapter which will hopefully give an insight and a tease to the book.

The Black Sable. 

Again check my profile and go read the first chapter which is out

NOW

Its in the same universe as this book, and it will all be decoded by volumes. So Volume 1 takes place in volume 1. The volume takes place in volume 0. is volume 0. Before Yn was born into this world, or given in it.

There might be negative volumes just to add a bit of spice~