(Volume 1) Chapter 6: Nightmare

Ozpin:" Allow me to keep this brief."

The headmaster stood before everyone spoke, the microphone in front of him amplifying his voice to max volume. While people were whispering to each other, speaking bouts things not important to Yn. He was sitting right in the middle of the crowd, staring at Ozpin who had a smile on his face.

Ozpin:" You have traveled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished."

Yn was disinterested in this speech, reaching his right hand to his left shoulder, wanting to soothe it. To only find hard metal causing him to flinch. Sighing he placed his hands in his pockets, only to feel the pressure of his hand on his metallic leg. Leaving them back to hang.

Ozpin:" You plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is waster energy, in need of purpose-direction."

Ruby blinked as the headmaster paused, looking over his glasses. When the small girl looked, it was the same man she spoke about before. Somehow out of the hundreds of students, somehow it was still clear Ozpin was staring at him...

Ozpin:" You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step. That is all, have a fine evening."

Chatter erupted throughout the whole auditorium.

Yang:" Well that was a thing."

Ruby:" This isn't the way I imagined Beacon starting."

Ruby sighed, ambling her way towards the changing room. Maybe things would look better in the morning... especially since that was when she could bring out her baby and show people what she was made of.

/-/

Ruby:" Wh-what was that?!"

Ruby just about cried as they both exited the changing rooms fifteen minutes later, now in their sleep ware.

Yang:" That was me dropping the shampoo Ruby."

Ruby aimed a glare at Yang, though as usual she missed or ignored it.

???:" Renny!"

A voice screamed from halfway across the room.

???:" I told you we needed tons and tons of blankets! Why did you only bring two?!"

Yang:" Looks like everyone is ready to sleep..."

Yang mumbled, landing her eyes on the entrance where a guy with brown hair lay.

catching Yang's glance, Ruby decided to speak up.

Ruby:" Nows our chance to speak with him!"

Ruby grabbed hold off Yang's arm and ducked forward. It didnt quite go as planned, however, since the older girl refused to move, lifting her arm so ruby's legs were kicking in the air.

Yang:" Maybe we shouldn't..."

Ruby:" No way!"

With a blur, she was gone behind her sister, pushing her hands against her hips as hard as she could.

Ruby:" You're always telling me to be more social! Well here's your chance to show me how!"

Not to mention so Ruby could see how this ticked, she was mad that a man attacked her sister.

Making her way over to the man who had his two knees close together, pulled up close to him. Yn was able to see the footsteps through the crack of his legs, lifting his head to see two girls standing over him. Of course, it was Yang and Ruby, these two just couldn't leave him alone, all because Yang was- Yang was behind Ruby?