(Volume 2 Start) Chapter 19: Semi start

I've realized I want to continue this book. Sorry I keep changing my mind it's just I keep GETTING HEADACHES when I see this story not get updated and fixed, and I work on a fun story. So, I'm going to fix this one, I'm going to make this one to the best of my abilities. So here.

The aggressive beeping noise woke him up. The plain, repetitive sound of his scroll was still the standard tone that came with the device. Yn was never able to change it, due to a lack of musical knowledge. One arm reached over from beneath the covers, attempting to grab the scroll and crush it in his hands.

Yn turned to see Piper gazing at him.

Yn:" What?"

Not the best greeting... but his eyes glanced at the clock on the wall, almost eight in the morning.

Piper:" What are you doing?"

Yn:" Answering a phone call apparently."

He told lifting himself out of the bed, popping his neck wondering why he found himself in the bed.

Piper:" I was more asking why you're answering."

She told me before...

Piper:" Why are you answering?"

Yn:" Because it would be rude of me not to answer."

Teana:" PFFFT-"

Teana shot herself up from her bed, causing SIlveo to shoot up from the loud snore-like sound. Turning his head until it landed on Teana, who only laughed manically even further after seeing Silveo's reaction. Pointing at him as her smile slowly erupted into a smirk.

SIlveo:" Not funny."

Teana:" Sorry! Just this guy over here being the best jokester! Him!? Rude!? Impossible!"

Yn could almost taste the irony and the sarcasm from that one sentence. Soon pulling the scroll over to his ear answering with a-

Yn:" Yes? Hello, who is it?"

The call on the other side didn't answer, but only

.-- .... . .-. . / .. ... / .... .

What?

Yn:" Hello?"

His brain was trying to point at him for not recognizing it as if he was incredibly stupid, but his paranoia soon kicked in. Whatever it was, it could be dangerous, what if it was someone trying to-

Teana:" Looks like you got- Pranked."

Yn:" What?"

Piper only shuffled in her bedsheets, putting a pillow over her head as she simulated herself suffocating. Soon letting her hands fall causing SIlveo to hold his laughter, while Teana picked herself out of bed. Entering the shower.

Teana:" What I'm saying is, you got gaggle fucked."

Yn:" What?"

He asked a bit louder only to hear a door smacking against something hard.

Piper had almost managed to fall asleep before she felt something poke her side.

Piper:" That better not be what I think it is."

:)

Yn:" Wake up, it's time for breakfast."

Piper:" Then go eat."

She turned to the other side to ignore her partner.

Piper:" The food isn't going to run away if we don't outnumber them."