(Volume 2) Chapter 20: Suffocation

Mom:" Fresh out of the oven!"

A woman with light blonde hair came rushing from the kitchens, placing down some jelly-filled donuts.

Boy:" Hey uh... I'll help you eat that."

A boy came in rushing in, grabbing one and suddenly dashing out of the dining room.

Mom:" hey! Young man! God damnit."

She smiled as a light clank sound was heard; a girl placing down a tray of broccoli and Brussel sprouts laid with ranch on the side. Drizzled with garlic salt all over to give it a glistening taste.

Mom:" Listen uh Lizzie, can we have some cups?"

Lizzie:" Sure how many?"

Mom:" Fffffffffffffour of them. Four yeah."

Seeing two kids walk past the table helping each other carry the whole cake on a tray. Giggling to each other speaking about how they should have just taken it and run away to keep it all to themselves. Soon placing it down right in front of Yn who stared at the chocolate drizzled brown cake.

Boy:" That's done."

Girl:" That's done yeah!"

The two gave each other a high five earning a clapping sound.

Mom:" Yeah, yeah you two go on."

They ran away as they continued to yell at each other, speaking about how they should play tag or hide and seek. Soon hearing footsteps running down the stairs.

From where they came, was a man with a white shirt and green sweater giving a lady who came in, wearing a white dress with flowers all over it a drink.

Green:" Here you are."

Dress:" Yes sir. Thanks."

She told lifting her glass upwards a bit.

The boy came in running down the stairs and in front of the dressed lady.

Dress:" Be very careful."

Mom:" Alright good."

Dress:" Alright, come to the table."

Everyone started to gather around the table, some lifting their glasses and others dropping theirs onto the table gently. As they all started to look at Yn who was sitting down opposite the end from where this had all happened. Smiling as the one in the dress lifted her glass into the air.

Dress:" A toast!"

Which caused a chain reaction to everyone now holding their glass, the kids drinking what seems to be lemonade.

Dress:" Welcome home Yn!"

All:" Welcome home Yn!"

They told in unison as Yn also lifted his glass of coke, happy to see each one of them safe. Happy he can see them and forgetting he was ever in the world he had seen before.

Yn:" Thank you"

They drank out of their glasses.

Yn:" It's good to be here."

Girl:" Yn!"

He turned to see a girl in a pink dress wave a gift he had made for him, a pink sheet of paper with her traced hand. Cut out and tossed with glitter glue to make it look nice by 9-year-old standards. She ran closer to give it to him, waving it in front of his face as he was about to take it.