CHAPTER 2

(1 year later ) (Location: Pallet Town)

Professor oak also known as legendary professor who has invented the pokedex the device which holds the knowledge of all pokemon. After pokedex was invented it help the new trainers in many ways like it work as their identity card, helps them in locations and etc.

Professor oak lab was located in the hill of pallet town a place from where you can see the whole pallet town. In his ranch there were pokemon from all over the regions as he his also responsible for giving new trainers there starter pokemon so if they catch more than 6 pokemon it will be immediately tranfer in his lab.

A few kilometres away you can see a small two story house. Inside the one of the room of the house you can see a boy sleeping peacefully in the bed when suddenly his alarm goes off and it started ringing. The boy closed the alarm from his right hand and then slowly opened his eyes to see the time which was showing 7:30 am.

The boy then get up from his bed and looked around his room when his fall on the trophy and the photo on his study table on the trophy there was written "Ash Ketchum" on it. He sigh and went towards the bathroom to freshen up.

After sometime the boy now known as ash walked downstairs where he saw a raichu sleeping peacefully on the couch so he walked near the sleepy pokemon and shake him while saying 
"buddy wake up we have to meet professor in 30 mins".

The pokemon started to wake up and fired a small thunderbolt on his trainer who just shook it off like nothing happened. Then ash handed a bottle of ketchup to raichu and left to change his dress after few minutes he return back wearing light grey turtleneck over it he was wearing a high-collared black jacket with blue lining and rolled up sleeves.His black cap has blue spots and black gloves with blue finger tips.

After eating his brakfast and doing the dishes he left the house with his faithful raichu towards prof.oak lab.

As ash walking towards the lab he recalled his childhood memories where his parents passed away in plane crash when he was just only 4 years old. After that he was sent in a orphanage where he was raised. Just like everyone he also loved pokemon and wanted to become a trainer.

When turning 10 he was allowed to start his journey so he went to professor oak to get a starter and there he met his starter raichu as pichu. After traveling for 4 years and helping professors oak in his reaserch and studying under him he learned many things about pokemon from the legendary professor.

But when turning 15 he decided to challenge the pokemon league and after getting permission from professor oak he left to collect some strong pokemon and train himself and his pokemon for the challenge and after training straight for 8 months in Mt silver he challenge the league which he overcome easily and become the champion of kanto at the age of 15 and become the youngest champion in the history.

Ash came out of his thoughts when he reached infront of the lab and knock a few times on the door but there was no response so he decided to check the doorknob which he found unlocked so he raised his gaurd for any circumstances.

He slowly opened the door and went inside with raichu beside him. As he went inside and closed the door as not to make any noise. Ash then looked around the room only to found that
everything was scattered in the room so he signalled raichu to go to ranch to inspect if everything was alright to which raichu obliged and left for the ranch.

Ash slowly walked towards the laboratory room with a pokeball in his hands. He then slowly opened the door only to found the old professor running here and there with some papers in his hands seeing this he sighed in relief and fully opened the door which caused a small noise which got the attention of the old man.

Seeing who was in the doorway the prof. say "Oh ash thank god you made it here in time could you help me to clean the room" to which the boy nodded and they started cleaning the lab.

After 1 hour cleaning the lab was now looking neat as ever currently both ash prof. were in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee to clear there mind after doing so much of work. When ash decided to start a conversation by saying "So prof. are going somewhere" to which the prof. grinned and took out a letter from his lab pocket and handed it to ash who opened it and carefully read it after reading he say "Cool so you got accepted in the kalos high accademy as a teacher. Then I wish you a good luck".

To which the prof. reply "you to ash because you are going with me too " before ash could say anything the professor continued "you see i was given a offer that i coul bring one trainer with me as a student so i filled your name which was accepted by the academy" ash knew he can't do anything here and he trust prof. so he decided to go with the flow.

Then ash ask "I heard that Gary is also going to that school is that true".

"Yeah gary join the school last year he wanted to know more about pokemon and that's the best place to learn because there are regional professor from all over the world". Ash nodded.

Then ash decided it was now his time to return home as he was saying goodbye to the prof. the old man handed him a thin book saying that it holds all the information about the new school ash was going to join to which ash reply with a thank you and at the que his raichu came and after that both of them left the lab.

(Next Day) (Viridian City Airport)

Inside the airport we can see both ash and prof.oak sitting in lobby waiting for their flight when prof.oak ask ash "So have you read the guide book" to which ash reply with a nod as on que  there was a announcement "The flight for kanto to kalos will took off in 15 mins".

Ash say "So this our flight huh" to which prof.oak reply "Yeah let's get going we don't want to be late right" and they left for kalos.

--------------------------------------------------------

Here is the second chapter I hope you all like it .