CHAPTER 2: I'm On My Way

Storm's point of view
I walked into the guild and everyone was just as rowdy as ever. My dad was following behind me with my mom and my siblings at his side. They went to sit at a table while my siblings Rin and Slyvia went with me to the request board. Then Gale and Rosemary came up to the board as well.

"Anything good?" Gale asked scrunching his face in annoyance as he tried to read the board.

"Not really; should we wait for luna before we make a decision?" I asked them, considering we were all a team together aside from Gale. Even though, he isn't on our team from time to time he comes along depending on the request.

"Didn't she pick last time?" Slyvia asked her brows furrowed as she attempted to remember.

"Yeah, I think she did." Rosemary answered her expression resembling someone in deep thought.

"Well lets wait for her and we can all make a team decision." Rin suggested we all nodded our heads in agreement. Not even five minutes later Natsu came rushing into the guild with a worried look on his face.

"Hey, have any of you seen Luna this morning?" Natsu screamed to all the guildmates we all looked at one another and shook our heads no at him. Then Mirajane came running down from the second floor.

"Master one of the s-class requests is missing!"

"What?!" We all screamed in unison, and suddenly I got a bad feeling about this.

"Which one was it?" Master asked his voice filled with concern.

"To get rid of the curse in the haunted town of tellion." Mira stated bluntly.

"Who would be stupid enough to take that job?" Makarov asked aloud for all of us to hear. We all looked at Natsu and we all knew who would be stupid enough the daughter of the guy who did the same thing years ago.

"Luna I swear to god if you're still alive when I get there I will kill you." Natsu seethed the heat radiating off his body.

"No, Natsu you will not go. We have no way of knowing it was your daughter who did this. We will wait a day and if she does not show up then you may go."

"But mast-" the master stared at Natsu and he turned around punching the doorway and walked out letting himself being engulfed in flames.

"You guys don't think Luna would be dumb enough to do that, do you?" Slyvia asked They all looked down at the floor. Not me though I was so angry I couldn't even stop myself from punching the request board.

"Storm you almost broke the board!" Rin shouted at me, but I was already out the door. How could he wait Luna could die by tomorrow. Tellion was it; don't die, Luna, I'm on my way to save you. Stupid girl why do you always do things alone; I would have gone with you. Luna don't worry I'm on my way to help you.