It All Ends Here.

**Sakura's POV**

Death.

Something I will not get used to—ever. Being a ninja did not even make me numb of these horrible feelings whenever I see death before my eyes.

I kill. Yes. Something I was trained for since I started studying at the ninja academy.

Who would have thought that those flowers I've held long before will be replaced by deadly kunai and senbons?

That innocent eyes and jovial laughter were already gone, gone with the sinful world of ninja I'm living in.

Sometimes, I wonder how contradicting my life decisions were. A medical ninja.

I' am a ninja.

I' am a medic.

The one who kills and the one who heals. Perhaps, I' am not the one for killing, I don't like suffering, I despise hurting. But duty bound, it is within my oath to protect people and kill if I must.

"Iryō ninja wa kesshite taiin no inochi tsukeru made chiryō o akiramete wa naranai."

"No medic ninja shall ever stop medical treatment until the lives of their party members have come to an end."

That was the first of the four rules of the medical-nins.

"I don't owe anything anymore..."

It was Karin's weak voice that made me force more chakra to heal her. I don't want to look at her.

"This was like the first time we meet, huh?" She said weakly.

"What-"

"I told you not to cry and Sasuke was no longer the person you once knew..."

"Please, stop talking. I'm trying to heal you."

"You did not kill me that time."

Yes, that time when Sasuke was swallowed by darkness.

It all came in a blur when I was about to stab him.

I felt that we are going back to that moment again, everything came so fast.

"You filthy leaf brat!" those were the words of this heartless Kusha before we arrived at this situation.

I remember evading sets of kunai he swiftly sent to my direction after using my full strength to bring down the post. I can't let him get anymore chakra as he tied my hands and freely absorbing my chakra using a technique I have not seen or encountered before.

The temple like establishment nearby started to crumble, and in a few seconds everything became dust to the ground as I perform the byakugou no jutsu.

"That's right! Used that stored chakra!"

"Maybe I should kill him, so you don't have to worry on using your chakra to anyone."

I run as fast as I can to save him, preparing myself for a painful—

"One useless ninja down." I heard him say as I catch Karin before she falls to the ground.

"Go, I can heal myself. He definitely want your chakra alone, he will kill the boy."

Yes, she was right. I saw him moving towards Jiro's direction. Sword in hand, smiling at his purest and ruthless way.

"Shaanaarroo!"

His body hit the tree with a loud thump. A follow up punch destroyed the tree and I immediately ducked as he made his presence known with a hasty movement of his lethal weapon towards me. Jumping and kicking his back to launch myself to the nearest tree branch.