:) Chapter four

Oct, 22, 2010
Third entry.

Glenn let go of me as Dale and the others
came rushing towards him.
"Holy crap. Turn that damn thing off!" Dale yells. Glenn looks around at the car before looking back up. "I don't know how!"

Shane came in front of the car, I got out of his way and got behind Glenn. "Pop the hood, please. Pop the damn hood, please." Shane said as he tapped on the hood.

Amy came up to Glenn, "My sister Andrea—" She was cut off by Shane who was still tapping the hood. "Pop the damn hood!" Glenns head snapped up towards shane. "What? Okay okay. Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah yeah!" He reaches into the car and pushes the open hood button.

There was alot of people asking alot of questions and they were all around him it was a little to much for me. As soon as Glenn moved out of the way i got into the front seat, I sat there and played with my leg strap as Glenn got swarmed with questions and Shane lifted and went under the hood.

"Is she okay? Is she all right?" Amy asked as the alarm went off, Shane closed the hood. Glenn gestured for me to get out of the car, I got out as he closed the car door.

"She's okay! She's okay!" Glenn said as he wrapped me back into a hug, Which i gladly returned. This time he didn't let go he just held me there. "Is she coming back?" Amy asked.

"Yes!" Glenn let go of me but his arm was still around my shoulders. I leaned in his touch, Happy that i had my big brother back.

"Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?" Amy asked getting frantic maybe not with fear but with overwhelming happiness or maybe a mix with both.

"Yes! Yeah, fine. Everybody is." Glenn said while pulling me closer to him. "Well, Merle not so much."

I looked up at Glenn. "Is he gone? If he is i hope it was quick and not painful."

I wasn't a big fan of merle im not sure if anyone is, I mean maybe daryl is; But then again they did fight alot. But even if i didn't like him i still wouldn't want someone to get a terrible and painful death. Definitely not a death where your still awake as you get eaten alive.

Glenn opened his mouth to say something but of course shane cut him off. "Are you crazy, driving this wailing bastard up here? Are you trying to draw every Walker for miles?"

Instead of Glenn responding Dale did. "I think we're okay." Shane snapped his head towards dale. "You call being stupid okay?"

"Well, the alarm was echoing all over these hills. Hard to pinpoint the source. I'm not arguing." Dale said as he looked from Shane to Glenn. "I'm just saying. It wouldn't hurt you to think things through a little more carefully next time, would it?"

Glenn cringed. "Sorry. Got a cool car." I looked at the car, It was a pretty cool car. "It is a very cool car, Glenn." Glenn looked down at me and smiled a big toothy one. "See he gets it." He wrapped me into a another hug.

"This is the third hug youve given me glenn, Are you okay?" I ask as he lifts me up again. "Nothing just missed you, Thought i wouldn't get to hug you again for a while."

A truck pulls up behing the new cool car that glenn got. I watch as amy runs and hugs her older sister Andrea, As Morales hugs he's kids and wife. I look towards carl who isn't looking at the truck anymore but at he's mom who is telling him something, I had a urge to go over there and hug him.

"You are a welcome sight." Dale said with a big grin as he hugged Morales and as they both laughed. "I thought we had lost you folks for sure."

"How'd y'all get out of there anyway?" Shane asked as he watched the whole thing from a distance.

Glenn finally put me down again and he's hand went up to adjust he's hat. "New guy. He got us out."

"Yeah, crazy Vato just got into town." Morales looked at the truck. "Hey, helicopter boy! Come say hello"

I looked at the truck, Not really sure what i was expecting. I mean it could be anyone, But nothing i imagined would ever be as crazy as what stepped out of that truck.