he's gone..

Deimos's and Sanford's house
November 11 20XX 
Sanford's POV
:He's gone..:

It's been a while.. I miss him already. Just now I had another dream. It was different, as if time has gone by a long time.

"Sanford come on!" It was 9. We were running. From what though? I was running but I couldn't move as if something was controlling me. "What's happening?!" I asked. "That dog thing is chasing us! You've been ejected with the X294 liquid. I had to get it out but I couldn't all the way." What did he mean? We finally found a door. We stopped and I was in control again. "Go." "What?" "The doors unlocked so go!" I tried the doornob and it was unlocked. "Come with me! We can leave together isn't this what we tried to do all this time?" I asked. "I can't leave. I can't leave them." I looked at him. "Please, I can't leave you here." He looked at me and threw open the door and pushed me out. I got up and put my face to the window. I tried opening the door but he locked it. "9, 9 open the door." He just looked at me. "9 open the f•cking door!" He just looked at me. "9! Open the door!" He just looked at me! "9! Please!" I shouted. "See you real soon best pal-"

That was his last words. Before he was ripped apart right in front of my f•cking eyes! I can't help but cry! I've seen people get ripped apart before but this I couldn't help. He was my friend. Only if my only friends, and I wish we had more time together. I gasped for air as I shot up from the bed. Where am I? I looked around and I was in bed. I took a nap earlier. Deimos, where's Deimos?! I got out of the bed but fell to the floor. I yelped in pain. "Deimos!" I yelled. Silence. I managed to get up from the floor and walk to the door. I slowly opened the door but I saw no one. "Deimos?" I called out. "Oh Sanford your awake!" It was Rye. "Where's Deimos?" I asked. "He's at the store. He said your sick and asked if I could make sure you'd be okay." She replied. "Which one?" I asked again. She gave me a concerning look. "No, if I tell you you'll go find him but your sick." "I'm not sick!" I shouted. "Sorry, I just lost someone I knew." She gave me a confused look. "Who?" She asked. We both walked over to the couch and sat down. I told her about my dream and she listened. She seemed interested in what I was saying so I continued on. "I'm sorry for what happened." She told me. "It's okay. I didn't really know him but it seemed like we had a strong bond with each one." I said. I almost started to cry. She grabbed my hand. "What's wrong?" She asked. I started crying for no reason I just did. She started telling me stuff that made me calm down a little. She almost started crying too! We have been friends for a while and I hope we can still be friends for a while. A knock came to the door. Rye went to answer the door. It was Hank. I waved hello but he didn't back. Ryeyumi let him in and he sat between the two of us. "How are you man?" I asked. "He's......g-gone." we both looked at Hank with shock. "H-hank you spoke!" I said. His voice was a bit raspy but we could still hear him. "He's gone..." He said again. "What do you mean? He's gone?- what does that mean." Hank looked at Ryeyumi. "He's gone..."