Thanksgiving

(1/4 sorry that is it so short-)

November 24, 20XX
Sanford's/Deimos's house
Sanford's POV

Deimos and I were getting ready for our Thanksgiving date with the gang. For a couple of years we have been eating chicken every year but, this year we might actually have a turkey! I don't know why I am excited about this but I am. For a while, we would constantly get interrupted by some AAHW agents but I don't think we will with where we are going. We decided to go to the mountains because we might see how the town looks now. Oh boy, I can't wait! "Got everything?" I said to Deimos as we got in the truck. "Oh sh•t! Hold up." He ran back into the house and came back a minute later. "What was it this time?" I asked. "Tape," he said. I was confused but shrugged it off. I started the car and we drove off. I knew I was forgetting something but I don't know what. we started to get on the range of the mountain and that's when it hit me. I stopped the car. "I forgot to grab Rye! D•mnit!" I said. "You can just drop me off and you can go get her," Dei said. I looked at him. "Nah, I can't do that! Your coming with me." I told him. He got out of the car and stood there. "What the h•ll you doin' Dei?" "Go." He said. I sighed, knowing that he wouldn't do anything. I drove off to Rye's house. I looked into the mirror above the windshield and was shocked for some reason. I didn't see anything but felt strange. I rolled the car window down. I needed some fresh air. As soon as I thought this day would be fun, no. It only got worse.
As I was driving, I looked again. I was shocked. What I saw was a black shadow figure. I stopped the car and looked back. Nothing. I was kinda scared. I started to drive again slowly. I drove up to Rye's house, got out of the car, and knocked on her door. She answered. "Hey, Sanford!" She said. "Sorry, I was just too excited to actually have a normal Thanksgiving," I told her. She smiled. "It's okay. People forget a lot." She said. I smiled. We walked back to the car and got in. I started the car and we drove off. We started off with a small conversation and it ended real fast with just a few words. "Do you have a family Sanford?" Rye asked. "It's a...touchy subject. I don't like to talk about it. Yes, I do but I don't like talking about it." I told her. "Oh, sorry," she said. She looked out the window, not saying anything. I looked at her for a moment. She looked guilty. "Hey, it's okay! it's just something I don't want to talk about." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "You know, you didn't tell me the whole story," Ryeyumi said. "What?" I asked. "The story about that guy. He died right?" I thought for a second and then I realized what she was talking about. "Um- yes I did." I said. "Oh, I thought you didn't." She stated. I chuckled at her response. We go to the mouatins, galdy Deimos got there safely. We ate, had a couple laughs, and went home. Hank took Ryeyumi home by himself. Doc went with him, just in case, leaving me and Deimos going home by ourselves. "Deimos, may I ask you something?" I asked my best friend. "yea sure, what is it?" "If I drove into a ditch, what would you do." I joked. He seemed to get my roll. "kill you of course!" I laughed. As we walked into the house, Deimos threw himself on the couch. I walked over to him. "Come on chuckle head, lets go to bed." "Chuckle head? Thats a word you haven't used in forever!" Deimos said. I nodded in agreement. "Yea, didn't see the right time to use it." I said. He got up and waked to the bedroom. I followed him. He flopped on the bed and laid next to him. I closed my eyes. Going to sleep. But then, I heard something. "Whats next? Pal?" And then I woke up. It was morning.