Deimos's mission

(sorry that this was so short! I lost track of time and was busy all week to think so I fixed this up for all of you!)

You humans did not understand my warning huh? Well this chapter is gonna be specificly special for you who didn't follow my instructions. Hope you would like some drama....

Deimos's/Sanford's house
November 9 20XX
Deimos POV
:Deimos's mission:

I am bored. I have nothing to do today, well maybe something but I'm to lazy to do them. I don't wanna go outside, play video games, chat with the gang or anything! I'm just bored. Deimos, I have a question to ask. "What? I don't wanna move but what do you what to ask." I said. How would you like it if you had.....a mission again? I got up from the couch. "Woah woah woah, I don't do missions anymore Pitch." I said back. Your bored right? Why not pull something in to past time yes? They did have a point. "Why?" It'll be fun Deimos. Promise. Okay so your probably thinking: BuT yOu DoN't Do MiSsIoNs AnYmOrE dEiMoS. Well I mean this one was pretty weird and surprisingly bad too. "Fine, as long as Sanford can come." No. That useless gargoyle isn't going. "Then no mission!" Silence. ....fine. yes! "Okay, where are we going?"

__________time skip_________

Later today, me and Sanford got in the car and were heading to the place. Weirdly it was someone's house who I'll tell you in a minute! "Deimos, why are we here again?" Sanford asked me. I didn't want to tell him about the real thing so I had to lie! I'm sorry but it was the only way to get out of this. "Uh, Hank said he needed something and would meet us there?" I told him. He knew I was lieing. We eventually got to the place and we got out. "Yo, I don't think this is okay. I mean- I don't think that she will be okay with this." Sanford said as we walked up to the side window. "She won't know! She's sleeping." I said back. Sanford tried to open the side window and it was unlocked? As if she knew we were coming. We climbed in and we started to look around. "You sure Hank left it here or whatever it is?" Sanford said quickly. "Yes, he said it was he specifically." Sanford shurgged and we continued to look around. Crash! "Sanford! Shhhh!" I yelled. "Me shush?! Your yelling!" He yelled back. A light went on in the hall. Me and Sanford hid behind the couch. Sh•t sh•t sh•t sh•t! "Ahem." We both looked behind us. "Oh uh hey Ryeyumi! What's up?" Sanford said. Yes, we broke into Rye's house? So what! Don't look me and say stupid sh•t. "What are you doing in my house?" She said. "Uh, Hank left something here?" Sanford said again. "Hank wasn't here?" Sanford looked at me. "Sorry I was lieing." I quickly said. "Frist of all, you broke my mom's vase!" She pointed to some broken glass in the ground. "Second of all, you broke into my house!" We both looked at her. "And third, most importantly!- you LIED to your boyfriend?! My gosh Deimos!" It really wasn't important but whatever. "I'm sorry for all but I had to!" I said. "Can you all shut up?!" We all looked in the corner. Me and Sanford's face in shock. "Sanford. I thought you killed him."