Phobos the therapist

Somewhere in Nevada
Sanfords POV
October 17 20XX
:Phobos the therapist:

We got in the car the next day. I don't think I could do this. What should I do? But my friends are here with me: Hank, 2b, and Deimos. "Ready?~" Deimos teased me. I hit him in the shoulder. Hank seemed excited? I don't know why but he did. "Why are you acting werid Hank?" I asked. He had a book with him. Sign language? I thought. "Deimos look, Hank is learning sign language to talk!" I said to Deimos. He turned next to me. "The h•ll you guys talking about?" 2b looked from the front seat. Hank waved to him and he waved back. Hank did some werid hand movements. "Hm pretty impressive Hank, and no." We had no idea what they were saying. 2b Started the car and we went to the therapy center.

Therapy center
Thrid person POV
October 17 20XX
:Phobos the therapist:

Once the gang got there, they got out of the car and went inside. They were surprised to see Phobos, putting something up. A photo I guess. "Hello Phobos." Phobos jumped at the sound of 2b saying something. "Oh hey guys! What are you doing here?" Phobos asked. Deimos hit Sanford in the shoulder. "My best friend here needs help." Deimos said. "Oh, what's seemed to be the problem?" Phobos asked with a calm voice. Hank was doing sign language. Some how Phobos understood him. "Oh okay, uh come with me Sanford." Sanford began to follow Phobos. The went inside a room and they both sat down. "Okay so please explain why you 'cut' yourself Sanford?" Sanford was concerned. What if he would hurt him? What if he tells someone?! Sanford thought to himself. Phobos got real close to Sanford. "Look Sanford, I know you know me as a evil guy or just Deimos's brother but you can trust me. I cross my heart I won't share any of this information to anyone." Phobos crosses his heart as a promise. Sanford decides to trust Phobos. He knows he won't break a promise. "Oh then. Well, is because I am worried about Deimos. He is talking to something or someone. I don't know who are what he is talking to but he said someone named 'pitch'." Phobos thought for a second. Pitch? Why does that name sound familiar? He thought. "Anything else? Besides Deimos?" He asked. "Well, there is one more thing..." Sanford replied. "A while ago, I started seeing this person. I got his name, well what he is called. His name is subject 9 or something. He is stuck in this place. I try to do something about it but I keeping coming back to reality. Don't know if I'll ever get him out...." Phobos was shocked. "Have you seen the news lately?" He asked. "Uh no, not recently. Why?" Phobos took a deep breath. "About a month ago, there was this building and it had a ton of scientific research. One day, a worker there set it a-flame. Though no one was hurt but that guy was never seen again. Though this happened about 5 months ago." Sanford remembered something. 9 had been in that place for four months, it's been a month since I had talked to him since yesterday... "Was there anyone else in that dream of yours?" Phobos asked. "Yeah actually, are two voices in some sort of cells. One was a girl and another one was a boy. The nine also mentioned another person named M. He never really told me much about her but all I know is that she isn't a good person." He replied. "M as in Melody?" Phobos asked. Sanford was confused. "About a few years ago, a little girl named Melody went missing. Though about a year ago, people have been claiming to have seen her. Body bags and other things. So also five people went missing between those years, even a dog went missing." Sanford was surprised. "Wait, where is that place again? With the scientific research?" Sanford asked. "Northern Nevada, the building was pretty big but most of it it's pretty burnt. Looks pretty brunt down but it's pretty stable. I drove by it the other day anyway, heard some screaming. Probably just some teenagers." Phobos said. They talked a bit more and when it was done Sanford went home with the gang. They talked about what happened and Sanford told him that he didn't need to go back again. 2b and Hank left, leaving Deimos and Sanford alone.