meet deimos

August 15 20XX, Nevada, 9:00 AM. Deimos

I woke up to the smell of freshly made blueberry pancakes (which are my favorite). I knew Sanford was making breakfast already cuz well,he is the one to that cooks. If I cooked, we wouldn't have a house if you know what I mean. I get up and put some clothes on,then I make the bed because I'm the last to get out of bed. I walk toward the door and then I heard something: Deimos,you can't hide. I got scared for a second but I thought I was just in my head so I walk out the door to go into the kitchen. "Morning Ford" I say to my best pal Sanford as I sit by the bar. "Good morning to you too dei" he said. It's been about a month since the auditor was killed and things have gone back to normal, well not everything: the sky is still kinda red, people still try to kill each other, and that's all I can think of at the moment. "Is breakfast almost ready" I say as I get up to open the blinds. Sanford looks at me with a werid face. "Do you think it's done?" He said still having that weird look on his face. I sigh at the thought. I guess he just started I thought to myself. Sanford looks away to go back to the food. "Can you turn the TV on, I wanna hear what's happening today." "Got it". I go over to to TV to turn it on. I put in channel 28 for the news and it said something weird..."people of Nevada,a new character for out of town has entered Nevada! Make sure that they are aware!". "What? A person has came in Nevada? What's so important about that?" Sanford said while have plates in his hands and puts them on the table. "I dunno" I say as I walk toward the table. When I look at the food I was happy and disappointed. Even though they where blueberry, they where waffles! "Hahahaha!
Tricked ya!" Sanford said as he sat down. I grunted as I sat down to eat.

~~~~~~

After breakfast me and Sanford sat down on the couch to listen more to the news when I heard it again don't trust them Deimos. I stopped and looked down at the floor shaking. "Deimos, you good?" Sanford said to me. "Y-yea, I'm fine I just flinched." I told him. I'm not sure if I should tell this to Sanford, but we have been friends since I can remember. I'm not sure. All of the sudden, we heard a knock from the door. "I'll get it" I said while getting up. I grab a small knife from the kitchen walk toward to door. I open it almost stabbing someone, but that "someone" was doc! Me and Sanford haven't seen him in a while since he had a fight with Hank. "Doc! What's happening man!" I say to him while hugging him. He quickly pulls me outside and puts both his hands on my shoulders. "I don't have time for your d•nm games Deimos, I need your help." He Said to me. "Should I grab Ford or no?" I tell him. We end up both outside with doc telling us something. "Have you seen the news?" He says. "Yep, there's a new person here. But what's so important about it?" Sanford tells him. "Since the A.A.H.W doesn't work for the auditor anymore,they have been working for sheiff and he has at least 30 people on each side of Nevada. I guess one of them reported that someone has came into Nevada or has been trying to leave Nevada because they look like a grunt." "Wow, does the grunt have purple glasses?" I asked while leaning to the side."yes, come to think of it. Why?" Doc asked me. While if I am not the duma•s people say I am, I guess you can say I just saw the new grunt! "2bdammed,look behind" Sanford told him. He did and we where all looking at the new grunt. They had glasses like Hank did but purple,greyish blackest hair,and I guess it looked like a lab coat? I don't know but they looked beautiful. I started to walk up toward the new person but Sanford touched my shoulder and told me "don't dei". Sadly I didn't go and see this new person. Later doc left because he said he had to do something important so we let him go. I looked at Ford while we where sitting down on the porch steps then looked back at the distance. Weirdly,that grunt was still there. "We really should tell this new grunt about what's has happened these past years you know?" I tell Sanford. Sanford looked annoyed at my question but thought about for second. So we discussed that we should. We walked toward the grunt with purple glasses. "Uh excuse us but uh, are you new here in Nevada?" Sanford asked this grunt with purple glasses. "Yea! I just moved here not to long ago. Like a week I think?" They responded. "well, My name is Deimos, this here is my companion STanford" I joked. Sanford looked annoyed with me. He put his hands up making it look like he was choking me. This new grunt thought I was funny and giggled. Cute me and him thought. "Well Stanford and deimos-" she started but Sanford cut her off. "It's Sanford." "Oh sorry. well Sanford and Deimos, I'm ryeyumi but you guys can call me rye!" They said. "Are you a girl or a boy?"I said. Sanford looked at me and was annoyed at my question. They giggled again and then said "I'm a girl". Man this was embarrassing. "Well ms.rye, me and Deimos can be your first friends here!" Said Sanford to her. She seemed happy at that response Sanford gave her. Just as she said "thanks guys!" I heard it again she isn't trustworthy it said. I gasped quietly but I guess rye noticed. "Hey you good Deimos?" She said worried. "Yea I think so" I responded. We talked for a minute or two and then we left to go back. It was the afternoon by then and I was tired and so was Sanford. So we went to take a nap. "Deimos,you sure you okay man?" He asked me. I couldn't say it so I kiss him on the cheek and said " yes, and I love you". And that's when I fell asleep.