00

Felix's pov

I sighed as I set down the last box. 'And that's the last one!' I thought to myself as I looked around the new house filled with boxes.

"Are you sure you don't need help sir?" I smiled at one of the workers helping me move the boxes. "I'm ok, thank you for all your help!" I reached in my pocket and grabbed the money that was requested and handed it to the man. The workers said their goodbyes and left the house, leaving me by myself.. for the first time.

I sighed again and slumped on the new couch, I grabbed my phone and dialed my mom's number.

Miss me already?

Ughh stop it, it's so lonely by myself!

Well just wait til you find yourself a girlfriend, then I'm sure you'll be happy to have a house by yourself.

Mom!! Jesus I'm hanging up. I'll talk to you later!

Bye bye honey!

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 'When will she understand?' I shook the thought away and stood up, starting my Spotify playlist as I removed the stuff from my boxes.

A couple hours later

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard loud noises coming from my tv.

"BREAKING NEWS!! Serial killers are back on the loose! Exactly one year ago the killers took a break, now they're back and badder than ever!! We just found three bodies, and people heard the killers are looking for more prey tonight! Stay home!! Stay safe!! And do not travel to Stray town!"

I gasped as he looked at the dead bodies being shown on camera. 'What the actual fuck! How did I not know about this!?!'

I started freaking out, like how any normal person should. I was about to call my mom to get the hell out of this place before a innocent ring at my doorbell stopped me in my tracks.

My breath quickened as I debated on going and opening the door, or calling the cops. I rolled my eyes as my curious ass walked me to the door.

'If it's a killer, hopefully their hot' I thought to myself before taking a deep breath and opening the door.

"Hi!! You're new in town correct?" My heart jumped at the loud energy coming from this guy in oversized clothes and a black hat.

"U-um.. yeah. I just moved in today." "Oh my gosh that's so exciting! Um do you mind if I come in? The news is totally scaring me about those serial killers!" The boy gave an uneasy look.

I sighed in relief and immediately let him inside. "Thank god! I thought you were one of them." We both chuckled lightly. "What serial killer would meet the new boy in town on their first night!" The boy's smile grew wider, not going unnoticed by me.

"Um. Would you like something to drink? Also what's your name?" I walked over to the kitchen and opened up the fridge, grabbing myself a drink. "I'm good thank you! I'm Han Jisung, what's your name pretty boy?"

I chocked on my drink and turned red by the nickname. "F-Felix.. and I-I'm straight so p-please don't start anything.."

Han smiled. "What a pretty name for a pretty boy." He got closer and placed his hands on my waist, pouting when he noticed me flinch at the contact.

"Oh baby, your body is too petite to be straight. I know you love someone to dominate you and make you into their little slutty sub." Han pulled me onto him, feeling our waists touch.

I bit my lip and tried to push him off. "P-Please.. d-don't do this." Han smirked and held my hand, kissing it softly. He pulled away and bowed. "I am sorry for making you uncomfortable, I promise I won't do it again."