Part One: Chapter Seventeen

Everyone was sitting in silents, wondering what was going on since they took Eun Hyuk with them. Y/n was deep in thought and it seemed that Hyun Soo, Y/n turned to Hyun Soo and asked, "Do you think we'll get out of here?" She asked. Hyun Soo hummed looking at her confused, "Do you think we'll get out of here?" She asked again, not really showing much emotion.

Hyun Soo shrugged, "I don't know...I hope so." He said then looking at Y/n who nodded. After a while a gun shot was heard making Hyun Soo stand up, Y/n still holding on Hyun Soo's hand, Guns were pointing at him one telling him to sit back down. Seung-Wan started to worry, "What just happened? Who... Did they....Did they kill Eun Hyuk?" He ask, Y/n tried to bring Hyun Soo back down but he was budging. " He's on their side now. They killed Sun-young." The woman said, Y/n felt back for her, she was such a lovely lady too.

"They're different from you. They could all get killed." Hyun Soo heard Eun Hyuk's voice from earlier say to him. "Hyun Soo.." Y/n said trying to get him to sit down so the guards around them could stop pointing guns at the others.

"When the time is right...."

"We'll act"

~~

Finally Jung-seop and the group came back, "I'll get things cleaned up first, Jung-seop." Someone said, they could be heard from down the hall , "He's acting like he's so nice." The bucket hat man said , "Why doesn't he just hold a funeral for her?" He asked, "Sire, i'm telling you,  Ui-myeong really doesn't suit our group."  Jung-seop got sick of his bickering and grabbed onto him by the collar, then a gunshot hit of the members making everyone scream.

Yi-kyeong came out from the shadows and attacked with a gun in hand, turning to see a gun pointed to her then she ran with shots being fired from behind her many of the gang members quickly went after her, leaving the people in the circle alone.

Jung-seop looked at the bucket hat and yelled, "What the fuck was that shit." seeming disappointed in his shots, "Hyun Soo, Y/n! Now! " Eun Hyuk yelled, holding Jung-seop close to him making sure he didn't escape from his grasp. 

Hyun Soo did as told quickly took action and knocked down the bucket hat guy while Y/n dealt with the guy with a gun, trying to disarm him and pinning him to a wall, while he groaned trying to set himself free.

The man with the gun pulled out a knife and then stabbed Y/n in her hip making her groan while he pushed her to the ground and aimed his gun to her but Hyun Soo quickly threw a swing at him knocking him out, then a gunshot was heard and Hyun Soo was on the floor as well.

"Everyone stop!" Jung-seop yelled and placing a foot on Eun Hyuk's chest and pointing a gun to his head, "Let them go or I'll just blow his fucking brains out." He threaten. Everyone did as told and released them, Y/n slightly groaned at the stab wound  while she backed up to a pillar sitting up, she did feel the wound heal itself, but damn did it sting. Hyun Soo started to rise up and watch a group of the gangsters circling Jung-seop and Eun Hyuk.

Footsteps could be heard behind Jung-seop, "Sir." Someone said, everyone looking to see Sun-young looking like a bloody mess... literally.  She started to quickly walk up the Jung-seop while everyone was shocked and a bit afraid.

One of the men shot her, but nothing, no reaction. The man shot her over and over again but Sun-young grabbed him by the throat and squeezed it. Y/n started to slowly get up but not fully, it seemed that the shocked factor just slowly brought her up, making her lean on the wall.

Sun-young threw the man to the side then turned her head towards Eun Hyuk and walked close to him, "No, Ms. An..." Hyun Soo said quietly trying to get up.

Suddenly a thud was heard, Y/n looked in shock. Hyun Soo was stabbed by Sun-young. Sun-young dug her thorn hand in deeper, while Hyun Soo just stared at Sun-young and brought his hand up to her throat to choke her.

Sun-young started to twitch and make strange noises sighing that he was successfully choking her to death. Sun-young stopped her struggles and died, making her lose balance and fall to the ground, bringing her thorn arm with her. Hyun Soo felt guilty to kill such a nice lady but he had to protect those he loved.

"I'm sorry.." Hyun Soo let out, whimpering and then falling to the ground unconscious or worst dead. Both Y/n, Eun Hyuk and Eun yoo gasped, Y/n wanted to cry and scream but didn't want to make such a scene or get killed for being an emotional wreck, so she just cried in silences.

   Jung-seop looked at Hyun Soo's body in a sort of aw, then reached his hand in his exit wound, making Y/n look away in disgust not wanting to see that at all. He brought his hand out and looked at Hyun Soo, "You have secrets, huh?" He asked, still in shock.

"Sir, he'll recover soon." The man that stabbed Y/n earlier said. Jung-seop rubbed Hyun Soo's blood that was on his fingers, "We should kill all... monsters." He said.

Y/n was shocked, she looked at Eun Hyuk who looked back at her knowing that if they find out about her being similar to Hyun Soo, she'll be next. Then they both looked back at Hyun Soo, Y/n wanted so desperately to get him out of here and keep him safe but it was once again too dangerous.

Jung-seop stood up while one of his men poured gasoline on Sun-young,  lighting Sun-young first before dragging Hyun Soo off to somewhere. Y/n let all her tears out in silence still. Too many people died, who Y/n felt close to, who she loved, she felt lost if Hyun Soo was successfully killed, gone and out of her life for good and Y/n didn't approve of it, but she wasn't in control of faith.

~~

After a while, both Eun Hyuk and Y/n were brought to the circle. Everyone just sat in silence and watched the fire die down on the corpse of Sun-young. "She's really gonna die, isn't she?" Someone asked, "Shut up, you idiot." One of the gangsters yelled at them. 

Two other men came out from nowhere, one of which was the red jacket. "Where the hell have you been?" the scar face guy asked, "Shut your trap. Your breath stinks." He said and turned to the group.

Bending down to Yu-ri, telling her something that Y/n couldn't fully hear. Gib Sub tried to lean in here as he was saying. Pointing to a room and telling her about a patient.. Ji Soo. Yu-ri got up with the red jacket following behind her and Gib Sub trying to stop her , "No. No." He quietly said, trying to stop her from going.

~~

Y/n felt something wasn't right, like something had happened and she should go and help, but she was stuck in this god damn circle and wanted out.

Then a gunshot was heard making everyone jump and look behind them to see who shot, Yi-kyeong. Telling everyone to hurry, Gib Sub helped by leading everyone to the exit, then a scream was heard.

The gun from earlier yelled, "I knew this would happen!" and grabbed Hyeon-sook who was holding Su-yeong, "Drop the gun." Yi-kyeong told him, pointing her gun at him.

He pointed his gun at her as well, " Want to bet who could kill more?"He yelled, and shot a nearby person, causing many to scream while Y/n jumped and held in her screams. "You're gonna lose! Now, drop your fucking gun!" He told her, yelling at her to drop her gun over and over again. Yi-kyeong did as he ordered, not wanting anymore blood shedding.

The scar man dropped Hyeon-sook and ran up to Yi-kyeong slapping her and calling her a bitch, slapping her and punching her. Then throwing her to the ground, "This is just the beginning, you bitch!" He yelled and then kicked her in the stomach.

Y/n looked around her and saw a pipe that she could use, running up to the man and hitting him with it while two men came up and pinned him to the tank that they had brought in, then pulling him away. 

The gangster still had the gun in his hand and shot multiple bolts into the roof making many people cover their ears and crotch.  Eun Hyuk was standing behind Y/n and pulling her slightly away from the scene. The two men soon got him pinned to a pillar and kept him there until a gun shot was shot into the gangster's head, killing him.

Everyone took a breather and looked at the man's body, Y/n saw the two old men, Gib sub almost hugging Du-sik. Then Y/n started to remember about the Yu-ri and Ji Soo, and went off to find them.