Part One: Chapter Ten

( Since no one had voted for Y/N being turned or not ima just continue with what I already have down. So sorry )

Ji Soo, Y/n , and Eun Hyuk were heading to get Hyun Soo, she didn't feel like using him. He was already used enough with everyone's errands. As they were about to enter, Eun Hyuk's sister came out, "Leave him alone." She said. All of them stopped, "If it's important, you go yourself." She said. Ji Soo turned to her and said, "Stop."

"Hey! You're the worst. You act like you care, but you just stand by and do nothing." She yelled at Y/n, Y/n turned around and faced her saying nothing. "You're no different."

"What about you?" Ji Soo asked. "All you do is run your mouth." She didn't like that responds or people talking shit about her, "You fucking bitch."

Eun Hyuk quickly turned over to her and walked up in front of her, "Hey, Eun-yu."

"Stay out of it. You aren't even my real brother." She yelled, Eun Hyuk slapped her across her face, Y/n pulled his away from her so no one would hurt anyone else then already is. "You're fucking unbelievable." She said and walked off.

~~

Y/n, Eun Hyuk, and Du-sik were watching security camera's. Hyun Soo asked if she was going to join him with this but with what happened last night and her overthinking, she just shocked her head fearing that she'll be in the way again.

Hyun Soo was walking around the parking lot wondering if he lost his only friend threw this. But showing no emotion, when all of the sudden he broke one of the camera. Leaving them looking at a different view to watch him be taken up in the air and hung upside down. Y/n was left worried, scared, and guilty.

~~

Y/n, Eun Hyuk, Sang Wook, Ji Soo, and Jae-Heon had all decided to go down into the parking lot to retrieve Hyun Soo from whatever that was. Looking around for any monsters, Y/n was deep in thoughts and had a pit full of guilt. If he had died she would blame herself and be lost forever. Has they continued to adventure the parking lot, Eun Hyuk pointed his bow to a car, stopping in his tracks. Everyone saw him looking at something and turned their heads to find a monster.

"I think it's asleep." Eun Hyuk said. Y/n recognize the monster and got her bat ready for any swift movements. "Let's not wake it." They all started to walk away from the monster and move on. Continuing down into the parking lot soon finding a body hanging upside down.

Everyone stared at shocked, Y/n lowered her bat and was at lost of words and breath. She saw Hyun Soo's features and was worried.

They got him down and he was unconscious. As Ji Soo and Sang Wook held him, Eun Hyuk was upfront looking for any monsters while Jae-Heon was behind the group with Y/n. All of the sudden, Ji Soo groaned in pain on her side catching Jae-heon and Y/n's attention. Y/n ran over to help support Ji Soo but all of the sudden her bat dropped making a loud bang. Everyone stopped and the earbuds rang.

A swoosh was heard and everyone turned that way. Y/n knew this wasn't going to end well. With another swoosh heard everyone turned to that direction. Then Eun Hyuk got pushed over to a car, everyone had zero clue what to do or where he went.

Eun Hyuk heard the monster on top of the car he was at and shot a bow missing him. The monster stopped running and looked at Eun Hyuk. He started to run after Eun Hyuk, causing him to shot again by hitting him in the face. Eun Hyuk was then pulled under a car by Jae-Heon. Eun Hyuk grabbed his keys and turned on his car, seeing how that distracted the monster he did it again.

Sang Wook, Hyun Soo, Ji Soo, and Y/n hid behind a pillar. Scared to be caught by a monster. Deciding to move, the car to their left turned on, causing everyone to fall to the ground. Seeing the monster know facing them, Sang Wook and Y/n got ready to swing at the monster till a car came and smashed into the monster. "Hurry! Get in!" Jae-Heon called. Y/n bent down to grab Ji Soo and brought her into the car without hesitation. Sang Wook was in shotgun his back towards the front of the car, while Eun Hyuk was in the drivers seat. Ji Soo and Hyun Soo where in the middle while Jae-heon was behind Sang Wook and Y/n behind Eun Hyuk.

"Do you have a license?" Ji Soo asked Eun Hyuk. "I passed the written." He said.

"And the driving test?" Y/n asked. He went forward a bit more, "Hold on." the drove off. The car called more and more monsters out from its hiding sport. Eun Hyuk was making dangerous twist and turns calling more monsters from their hiding place. Then a monster got on of the car and a window broke on Y/n's side, then a monster grabbed her hair. Trying to bring her out of the car. As she snuggled to let the monster let go of her, Sang Wook called for her name trying to help as well. The others tried help pull her in but it was no use. Jae-Heon grabbed his sword, "Y/n, I'm Sorry." Then cut a huge chunk of her hair off. Bring herself in, Y/n grabbed her bat and hit the monster away from the car. More and more monsters got onto the car surrounding it. One came into Sang Wooks lap, from above and to the side. Eun Hyuk then crashed the car into sand making it come to a stop.

As everyone exited the car, they got ready to fight. Sang Wook , Jae-heon, and Y/n stood back to keep of any incoming monster. Jae-Heon and Y/n backed up and saw the old man, "I got you." He said and shot fire at the fast monster. Everyone watched at all of the monsters burned.

~~

Everyone came back upstairs to find a monster already there and on fire. Y/n helped Du-sik get out while Hyun Soo took down the monster, everyone was stunned to do anything. Y/n saw in fear, worried for her friend. Once it stopped Y/n didn't hesitate to get up and go see if Hyun Soo was alive. Standing up she saw movement, Hyun Soo was safe and alive. His eye's were black and everyone was looking him shocked at what happened. Once his eyes turned back to normal. Y/n wanted to go help him but didn't want to get in the way.

Everyone went to go watch him go back into his cage, but Y/n stayed back feeling something run down her nose like a water fall. She ran into the bathroom to check why and saw the nose bleed.

No..