Part One: Chapter Seven

The man put his hand on his nose as it still bleed. "This.." He tried to speak, "It's because I'm tired." He walked a bit going who knows where.

Y/n, Ji Soo, And Jae-heon didn't get scared, they all thought he deserved it, considering his actions towards everyone who disagreed with him or didn't see eye to eye.

People started to scare for them not to come near them, but then the old man bumped into Hyun Soo who had just entered the room.

"You better brace yourself." He said looking at the old man.

"What?" He asked through muffles.

"If you don't want to be eaten by a monster."

"You son of a bitch."

Hyun Soo then looked down to see the votes on ground, he grabbed a O and asked, "Do I have the right to vote?" He was about to put the vote in, "If I put this in, he'll be thrown out with me, right?"

Y/n didn't like this idea at all. Hyun Soo knew her thoughts and how she wouldn't be okay with his but if it got the abuser out then all was fine in his book.

He turned back to the old man, eyes were black like last time. "Am I right?" He asked.

The old man fell to the ground, passed out. Everyone had their eyes on the man but Y/n only looked at him for a few seconds then back at Hyun Soo wondering Why?

~~

Before Hyun Soo went back into a closed store, Y/n wanted to talk to Hyun Soo to make sure he was okay.

"Are you doing alright?" She asked. Hyun Soo smiled at her censured face and nodded, "I'm doing alright."

Y/n didn't want to see someone she loved get locked up like some animal, she hugged him tight, afraid to let go. Hyun Soo hugged back, wishing to tell her about his feelings towards her but with him going into the cage it would have probably be hard to handle. But he wanted to tell, before anything was to late.

"Y/n" He started looking down at her, but something in him chickened out. Y/n looked at him. "Just..." Shit he chickened out, "Stay safe for me, okay?" He said with a smile.

His mind did curse at him for that stupid action but what surprised him the most was what Y/n did next. Y/n kissed him on the check, his eyes were definitely wide and his face definitely red. He just hoped she didn't see.

"You stay safe too." She said, then let go of Hyun Soo but held on his left hand, said her good bye. Then left, taking her hand with her.

~~

It was Y/n's last night in South Korea. Leaving Hyun Soo would be hard for both her and him. If she would have choose to stay or leave, she would have choose to stay.

Y/n and Hyun Soo were having a sleepover at his house before she left and Hyun Soo was going to make it the best night while she's still here.

Just when they were about to go to sleep, they wanted to have their last conversation of the night, "Hey Y/.n" Hyun Soo said.

"Yeah?" She replied, putting away a card game and scooting back to her sleeping bag.

"Do you think, even with this long distance friendship." Hyun Soo started then took a short sigh, "Will still stay friends, no mater what?" He asked, Y/n looked at him and laughed.

"Hyun Soo, I KNOW we'll stay friends. I promise, I'll call whenever I can and will always be there for you." Y/n said smiling, holding up her pinkie. Hyun Soo smiled with a little chuckle escaping his mouth, holding up his pinkie. "Pinkie promise?" He asked and Y/n nodded,

"Pinkie."

"Promise." He said finishing her sentence and intertwining their pinkies.

Y/n yawned, "I should start going to sleep, Good night Hyun Soo."

"Hey Y/n."

"hmm?"

Hyun Soo kissed her check and flashed a handsome smile, "Sweet dreams."

Y/n was a blushing mess, her mind was screaming happily .

~~

Y/n sat there, thinking back at the memory. Just sitting there until she say the guy that helped her bring Hyun Soo back in when this whole thing start.

"Oh. Hey Mister." Y/n said waving her hand in the air, he had a cigarette in his mouth. He didn't stop but continued walking .

Strange she thought. Standing up to see him walking to the guy with the messed up face. Then beating the shit out of him. Y/n was shocked to speak, "Whoa, Whoa, hey!" She said and pulled the man back from the other guy. He then ran into a detection were the store Hyun Soo was put in. The mafia guy shrugged her off then walked the other way. Y/n looked back at the way the blue shirt guy went threw and followed his way.

Once she got there she saw the blue shirt guy being put into the store, while Jae-heon and the mafia looking guy having a stare down. She was very confused but saw the blue shirt guy close the gates, annoyed.

~~

Y/n went to go talk to Eun-Hyuk about going upstairs, to go rescue the kids, Du-sik, and the woman.

As Y/n finally found Eun-Hyuk, he came up to her first. "Y/n, just the person I was looking for." He said. "Do you know the man on the 14th floor, room 1408?"

"Yes, what about him?" She asked. Worried if something wrong.

"Can you bring him here?" He asked.

"And for what purpose?"

"He can help us make stronger barriers, maybe even a safer living area." He said.

"Hyun Soo need to come along. And the children." Y/n said.

"Children?"

"Hyun Soo and I saved two children and brought them to room 1408. I made a promise to everyone in that room to bring them down safely. I'm not leaving them behind to die or in that room alone." Y/n explained.

"Deal. But make sure to bring room 1408 down."

"Understood." She said and went to go get her weapon then she paused. "Make sure to get Hyun Soo." She said finally, then went to get weapon and supplies.