;33 you do it to yourself, you do.

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

october 14th, 1997DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS CLASS-

october 14th, 1997
DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS CLASS
-

"you do all of this to yourself, it takes two to tango."

"fuck you."

•••

cw: slight sexual assault warning and mentions of rape & abuse. hard drug usage

Violet was sitting in Defense Against the Dark Arts class with all the other Slytherin. She hated this class with every bone in her body. All her classmates hated her, except maybe Blaise and Theo. Still, she didn't understand the material, and all her peers made fun of her. Making fun of her accent, even though she didn't even have one.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day, Violet groped through her bag, looking for a loose cigarette when she found a small piece of folded paper, a note that someone slipped in her bag. She unfolded it, revealing the writing inside. She stopped in her tracks, blinking a few times and looking around, thinking it was a joke.

Violet, could you meet me in my dorm after class? I want to talk to you. It's important.

From, Matt

It was a bad idea, showing up at his dorm room willingly. Sitting on his bed, waiting for him to talk and explain what this was about. Her skirt slightly hiked up in the position she was in, she was dressed like a Ravenclaw. Dark blue sweater with a pleated blue skirt and doc martens.

"...So how've you been?" Matt finally broke the silence.

"Alright." Violet replied, "and you?"

"Good." He said.

"So what the hell is this about?" Violet asked, "Last time we talked you had pushed me down the goddamn stairs."

"Yeah..."

Violet tilted her head, annoyed with him already, what was the plan? Sit here and talk about how much of an asshole he was? "Okay, I'm leaving." Violet shook her head as she walked out, Matt grabbing her arm tightly, "I need your help."

"Why would I ever help you, Matt?" Violet asked.

"Because I know all about your past, and could ruin your whole reputation with one rumor," Matt told her with his cold, toneless voice.

Violet took a few steps back, her breath unsteady now. She couldn't help that she was scared of him, of what she was capable of. She knew what he was capable of. "Really, bitch?" Violet laughed through her tears, shocked at the audacity he had to say something like that to her.