;7 past

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

november 23, 1995.
HOGWARTS

-

"tell me something about your past, anything."

"i don't think you want to know about my past."

•••

cw: mentions of rape, forced prostitution, and suicide towards the end. (happy valentine's day!)

Violet woke up, ready to start the day. She had a plan to spend some time out of the castle, and she had people that were going to help her leave for a minute. They had a week off of classes for fall break, some kids went home, but most stayed at the castle. Including Violet, but she wanted to take a small trip. And some people were going to help her.

"What will we be getting in return?" Fred and George both said in unison.

"Whatever you guys want." Violet offered, "Just not sex."

"Bloody hell, no." Fred breathed out, "Well, what do you have?"

"I have cigarettes." She said, "You could have them all, resell them for about 7 dollars."

So she gave them all her cigarettes. She thought this was a sign that she should quit, so after that, she tried her best to stop smoking.

"Hey, three musketeers." Violet greets Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Harry and Violet had started the grow a friendship with one another. They talked about random stuff, gave each other advice, and we were truthful with each other. Except for the one secret that Violet kept.

✧・゚: *✧

"I don't actually like Blaise." She told him, one night on a window ledge. "You know that right?"

"Why'd you make out with him then?" Harry asked, continuing the write notes down for Potions class.

To make you jealous. She wanted to tell him, "He wanted to make Ginny jealous."

"I don't know about that, he seemed to be really into you," Harry commented.

"Maybe he's just a good actor," Violet assured.

✧・゚: *✧

Now she was inviting them out. "You guys wanna get out of this place?"