;11 bad idea

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

febuary 14th, 1996.
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT

-

"i didn't mean for you to walk in on it."

"believe me, i didn't either."

•••

(cw: slight sexual content? just a bit of spice and innuendo. sorry for so much dialogue.)

"A lot of you accomplished the Patronus spell which is brilliant, it will be helpful since just recently, Bellatrix Lestrange was broken out of Azkaban." Harry was doing his regular overly prolonged speech that he always did for every single DA meeting.

Bellatrix Lestrange was this well-known dark witch who killed tons of innocent people, including Neville's parents, and also used the Cruciatus curse on them. That made Violet's stomach curl, she couldn't imagine being tortured. She's seen it in the movies, but we all know that nothing is like how it is in the movies.

Her Patronus spell also didn't work, the happiest memory she could find was when she was about six, and it was a pretty blurry memory. Everyone else had gotten theirs because they had great summers where they spent having fun, and not getting used.

It upset her, being the only one not able to conjure the spell. She hated feeling less than anyone. She wanted to be better. Because she was better. Being a witch was something she was good at. It was one of the only things that gave her a sense of happiness after her parents died.

But whatever, it didn't matter. Who cares if she can't do some stupid spell, she was Violet Zamora. Maybe once she gets a happy memory she'll be able to see some animal dance around herself. Once Harry finished his speech, she was walking back to the common room, and could clearly see Harry and Cho giggling and talking together. She rolled her eyes and started walking the other way until Matt came running to her. "That bitch caught me!" He said, out of breath and taking drags off his cigarette.

"What?"

"Blaise and I threw a stinkbomb in her office since she gave us detention, and now she sending Flitch to find us and I need to not get fucking murdered."

There was a broom closet right next to them, and Violet whispered Alohomora, unlocking it and guiding Matt inside. It was small, but no one would find them. Violet turned a light on, making the closet look slightly pink. He looked down, being taller than her. He still was smoking.

"Can you put that shit out?" Violet blurted out, exhaling out of stress. Maybe she still had some pent-up anger from seeing Cho and Harry.

"Are you alright?" He asked, she sounded angrier than usual.