m i x t a p e .

EXILE
taylor swift & bon iver
0:00 - 4:45
"you were my crown, now i'm in exile seeing you out."

BORN TO DIE
lana del rey
0:00 - 4:45
"sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, i don't know why."

I WANT YOU
mitski
0:00 - 3:03
"i just need a quiet place. where i can scream, how i love you."

SEE YOU AGAIN
tyler, the creator & kali uchis
0:00 - 3:00
"can i get kiss? and you make it last forever? i said i'm 'bout to go to war, i don't know if imma' see you again."

FINE LINE
harry styles
0:00 - 6:17
"put a price on emotion, i'm looking for something to buy."

SAVIOR COMPLEX
phoebe bridgers
0:00 - 4:01
"baby, you're a vampire. you want blood and i promised."

LIABILITY
lorde
0:00 - 2:51
"the truth is, i am a toy that people enjoy; 'til all of the tricks don't work anymore."

CELLOPHANE
fka twigs
0:00 - 3:24
"and didn't i do it for you? why don't i do it for you? why won't you do it for me, when all i do is for you?"

NIGHT SHIFT
lucy dacus
0:00 - 6:31
"you got a 9 to 5, so i'll take the night shift. and i'll never see you again, if i can help it."

CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS
taylor swift
0:00 - 4:04
"one for the money, two for the show. i never was ready, so i watch you go."

I KNOW
fiona apple
0:00 - 4:55
"and you can use my skin, to bury secrets in, and i will settle you down."

THE END OF THE WORLD
skeeter davis
0:00 - 2:37
"don't they know it's the end of the world? 'cause you don't love me any more."

A PEARL
mitski
0:00 - 2:36
"sorry i don't want your touch, it's not that I don't want you."

THE OTHER WOMAN
lana del rey
0:00 - 3:01
"the other woman, will always cry herself to sleep. the other woman, will never have his love to keep."

EXIT MUSIC (FOR A FILM)
radiohead
0:00 - 4.27
"we hope your rules and wisdom choke you, now we are one in everlasting peace."

CARDIGAN
taylor swift
0:00 - 3:59
"you drew stars, around my scars; but now i'm bleeding."

MARIGOLD - B-SIDE
nirvana
0:00 - 2:34
"all in all the clock is slow. six colour pictures all in a row, of a marigold."

SIGN OF THE TIMES
harry styles
0:00 - 5:40
"don't stop your crying, it's the sign of the times. we gotta get away from here."

I KNOW THE END
phoebe bridgers
0:00 - 5:44
"i turned around, there was nothing there. yeah, i guess the end is here."

YOUR BEST AMERICAN GIRL
mitski
0:00 - 3:32
"well, i'm not the moon, i'm not even a star."

PAPER BAG
fiona apple
0:00 - 3:39
"hunger hurts, and i want him so bad, oh, it kills. 'cause i know i'm a mess that he don't wanna clean up."

JUST
radiohead
0:00 - 3:54
"you do it to yourself, you do. and that's what really hurts. is you do it to yourself, just you. you and no one else."

ALL TOO WELL
taylor swift
0:00 - 10:13
"you kept me like a secret, but i kept you like an oath."

THIS MESS WE'RE IN
pj harvey & thom yorke
0:00 - 3:55
"the sunrise over the river, the freeway, reminding of this mess we're in and, the city sun sets over me."

ONCE MORE TO SEE YOU
mitski
0:00 - 3:00
"but with everybody watching us, our every move, we do have reputations. will you keep it secret? won't let them have it."

.