;10 you oughta know!

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

january 15th, 1996.
KINGS CROSS STATION

-

"you can't stay pissed at me forever."

"don't hold your breath."

•••

It had been the absolute worst winter break ever. But, it was a new year, which means it was time for changes. Sure, Harry led her on. Made her think that he liked her when he just wanted to fuck Cho the whole time. And now she was standing at a train station with him, about to start school again. Violet and Harry hadn't said one word to each other since Christmas. Not even a small 'Happy New Year!' or anything. Just silence.

Violet saw Lana at the corner of her eye and ran to her; pulling her into a large embrace. "I have so much to tell you."

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." Lana's mouth went wide after Violet finished telling her everything.

Andy, Lana, Violet, and Naya all had their own compartment together, and they put a silencing spell in the compartment so that no one could listen in to their gossip. "—So you did like him." Andy laughs.

"Shut up," Violet says.

"This is why I don't date guys who listen to The Smiths." Advised Andy.

Naya let out a laugh, "Andrew,"

"—Listened to them," Andy said.

"Dan," Lana said.

"—Listened to them."

"Xavier," Naya listed.

"—Listened to them."

"Okay. I get it." Violet cut him off, "Don't like guys who listen to The Smiths."

Someone opened the door to the compartment, "We'll be arriving soon." Harry told them."

"Speak of the devil," Lana commented, then shutting her mouth after Andy nudged her. Harry's eyebrows furrowed and he looked over at Violet, who was glaring at him with her dark eyes, making him walk away. "If it makes you feel better, there's a Hufflepuff party tonight."

"That's exactly what I need."

✧・゚: *✧

"Do I look okay?" Violet asked Naya, who was fixing her hair and wearing a black dress with combat boots. Violet was wearing a small white tank-top with low-waisted jeans and let her hair down and added some hoops and eyeliner so that she wouldn't look too bland.