I took it and drank some instantly gaging at the displeasing taste. "eww what the fuck" I said tossing the drink back. once again she just laughed making her way to the front door.

I follwed going into her room while she went to the kitchen. "I think I wanna break up with her" I nodded to myself slipping my hands into my pockets as I waited for her to come back inside.

"why you laying up against the wall? like yeen neva been hea before" she laughed taking off her shorts.

"look-" I started, ion know why but I felt tired as fuck. "look I wanna-" I said wiping away the random sweat that was dripping on my forehead. "shit" I said feeling like I was about to fall.

"de'landyn why you so far away" she laughed pulling me close by my jeans.

"no stop" I gasped feeling my eyes close.

"its okay baby" was the last thing I heard.

𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"so he was fucking raped?" I said in shock, "yes" ques nodded

I quickly walked back into the room seeing lando looking out the window. "did he uhm- yes" I cut him off closing the door.

"Im sorry" he said.

I pulled him into a hug kissing his cheek, "no cause thats absolutely fucked up in more ways than one. are you okay." I said looking up at him wiping away his tears.

"no, i'm scared she dangerous like really dangerous." he said walking back towards the window. "what makes her dangerous?" I said, I really wanna know what the fuck i'm getting into fareal.

"she doesnt see the wrong in herself and will go miles and through hell to get what she wants." he stammered looking back at me. "imma handle this though this hoe ane gon get the one up on me nomo. ine no lil nigga nomo" he said shaking his head walking away from the window.

"my bad you had to see me like that" he said taking off his shirt and pants. "de'landyn dont get fucked up." I said muggin him.

"ohh im so scared." he waved me off making his way towards the bathroom.

I made m way back out to everyone, "he's about to shower he's calmed down a bit because he made a joke but yall what the fuck do I do?" I said looking at kyrie and neptune who where standing in a corner talking.

"why the fuck this my first time in this bitch" mikey said walking out the kitchen with a sandwhich in his hand.

"cause yo fat ass always in something" des said shaking his head

"dont worry about nothing lani we gon handle this just be there for lando and make sure he dont get triggered or anything ya know." ques said making me nod.

"imma try" I said and with that they all left.

I really need a fat ass blunt because seriously what is going on.

꧁꧂

I slowly exhaled smoke as lando laid on my chest, we had ben like this for maybe 30 minutes now. "ma?" he said making me hum, "you think i'm less of a man?" he lowly said making me scrunch up my face.

"fuck no" I said he just nodded and left it at that, "I think that your a very strong young man especially with what you went through but I can't say i'm not surprised." I shrugged

he lifted his head and looked at me, "I didn't say anything because my granny always said that I was less of a man for letting that happen to me, she even claimed I liked it and the attention I was getting." he said

I just rolled my eyes at the mention of that dumb ass bitch.

"dont listen to miserable people, you can't change the past but you can use the present to dictate the futrue." I said and he nodded taking the blunt from me. he took and long hit before passsing it back.

"do you think this is why your sex drive is higher than the average person?" I said and he shook his head. "no lani I just really enjoy fuckin you, my shit not even high I just love sexin with you." he snickered

"you so nasty" I laughed, "but real shit ion like what happened to you at all ine fucking with it." I said and he just shrugged

"we got other shit to worry about now though.. like music that makes me happy." he said, "yeah me too" I smiled as he put his head back down, I just shook my head thinking and thinking about everything.

was shit really about to hit the fan?