"Huh....it will be better if he learn from a dog rather than learning from you...." Said Yibo.

"Ehhh.....I never knew Yibo.....you are into this....learning from a dog.....what that doggy style....nice preferance Yibo" Said Lanren with his playful smile.

"Crap.....what the hell Lanren....i didn't mean something like that...." Said Lanren.

"I know very well what you mean....." Said Lanren while laughing.

"Hey....what's this.....a chilly spray...." Said Lanren.

"Yeah....that was for Zhan ge...." Said Yibo.

"Zhan ge...." Asked Lanren.

"Yeah....just for safety....you know....what if he tried to did something to me....that's why..."said Yibo.

" I hope you don't need this now...."said Lanren and Yibo nodded.

Suddenly Zhan entered inside the room and looked at them.

"Yibo.... Done packing...." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"Okay they lets go...." Said Zhan. Yibo was about to pick up his bag buyt Zhan stopped him.

"Leave it there.....Lanren pick it up and take it to the car...." Said Zhan.

"What.....why me....i am not doing it, i am not your slave...." Said Lanren pouting.

"Will you not do this much for you brother in law.....come on....be a good boy...." Said Zhan and dragged Yibo out.

"Haahhhh.....yeah.....why did I even came with them..." Said Lanren and picked up the bag.

They went back to the car and Zhan drove to Lanren's home. They entered inside.

"Zhan.....how are you dear...." Said Lanren's mother Lily.

" Said Lanren's mother Lily

"I am good aunty...." Said Zhan.

"Hello Yibo...." Said Lily and Yibo bowed to her.

"I am seeing you for the first time after your wedding....you are really beautiful...." Said Lily while smiling.

"Thank you anunty...." Said Yibo shyly.

"Lanren....i want you to bring a Omega just like Yibo for you....he is so cute...." Said Lily.

"Come on mom....Yibo is my friend....and I will find better omega than him..." Said Lanren and Yibo slapped his arm.

"Stupid....no one is better than me...." Said Yibo.

"Are you even a Omega...." Asked Lanren.

"Yes....I am....a perfect omega..." Said Yibo proudly. Both Zhan and Lanren smiled seeing Yibo like this.

Lanren took his books and they went back to the car.

"There is a good Jiaozi shop nearby..... Wanna try...." Asked Zhan.