Mikael Vs Klaus

MJ's POV

I'm standing next to mummy while Stefan speaks to Uncle Klaus on the phone. Mikael is apparently daggered in the other room. Mummy refused to let me leave her side with Mikael in the same house. Even while he's daggered. "Your father is dead" Stefan tells him. "Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" he asks.

Stefan explained the story they had made up about how they daggered Mikael. Before going silent. "Well, he is here. Come by whenever" he tells Klaus. "It's true. I saw it with my own eyes" he assures him. "That's not a problem. She is right here" he states handing to phone to mummy.

"Hello Nik" she says. "It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you, so does MJ. We're miserable here" she states. "Good. I'll see you then, brother" she says before hanging up. "He bought it. He's coming home" she tells us.

"Now- was that easy or what?" Damon asks smugly.

"Lets just get this over with" Elena states and goes to undagger Mikael.

"Go shower MJ, then I'll do your hair" mummy tells me. I nod my head and run to our bathroom. Mummy is taking me to homecoming with her. Leaving killing Uncle Klaus to Mikael and the Salvatores.

(Mini time skip)

"Mummy, I'm ready!" I cheer as I run into the study. To see her with Mikael.

"You look lovely MJ" mummy tells me as she comes to stand beside me. She then looks at Mikael who looks at us with an unknown emotion in his eyes. "You destroyed our family. Not him" she tells him. "Come MJ" she says leading me from the room.

"Rebekah" he says, but we ignore him.

"Are you ok Mummy?" I ask her concerned.

"I'm fine" she assures me. "Lets finish getting ready" she tells me. I nod my head in agreement and we go to her room.

(Time skip)

"You look beautiful mummy" I tell her with a bright smile.

"Not as beautiful as you my daughter" she tells me. Just then Elena enters the room.

"Getting a head start?" she asks.

"Embarrassing truth? This is my first high school dance" mummy tells her.

"Ever?" we ask shocked.

"I never really had time for high school before. Nik and I were always moving around, running. Anyway- I didn't want to leave anything to chance" she states. "Have you heard anymore from him?" she asks.

"No. But I'm sure that when he does return he'll do it with flair" Elena tells her.

"Sounds like Uncle Klaus" I state and I notice Elena frown.

"And Damon and my father are all set with their plan?" mummy asks.

"Yes" Elena says.

"Don't tell me. I don't want to know, I just- I want to go to the dance and leave the rest to Mikael" Mummy tells her.

"I know it's really hard. So thank you for helping us get Klaus back into town" Elena tells her.

"Just be careful. I've been running for a thousand years for a reason. Mikael is not a good person and he definitely can't be trusted. No one in my family can, except for my daughter" mummy says proudly.

"I love you" I tell her.

"And I you" she tells me. "Why don't you go show the others your dress" she suggests.