Memories

MJ's POV

MJ's POV

So I was told to wait in the car. But ever since we got to Mystic Falls. My headaches have gotten worse and I keep getting flashes in my head. I wanted to hug my mum. So I got out of the car and head into the high school. Which is empty due to it being night time.

I walk around aimlessly until I hear voices from the gym. I head for the door and see mum holding someone. While Uncle Nik stands beside her with three other people. "Mummy" I say as she hands the boy to Uncle Nik. They all look at me and i hug my wolf plushie.

"MJ!" the three strangers shout. I step away and mum rushes over to me. Picking me up and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"I thought Nik told you to wait in the car" she says.

"My headache is worse mummy, I wanted a cuddle" I tell her.

"Shush, everything will be ok" she assures me stroking my hair.

"Remember little one, none of this would of happened if not for them and the Salvatores" uncle Nik tells me nodding to the other four. "I gave you a new better life, a mother and family. They haven't even cared that you've been gone" he states I frown in confusion.

"That's not true!" the brunette snaps. "We've looked for her everyday since you stole her from us" she states.

"What's she talking about Uncle Nik?" I ask confused.

"You've compelled her" the dark skinned girl states.

"MJ, try to remember. I'm your cousin, I gave you that necklace and Jeremy gave you the bracelet" the other girl tells me.

"No, mummy gave me the necklace" I say looking up at her.

"That's not your mother MJ, try to remember" the light haired boy begs. My head starts to hurt more. I groan tearing up as I grip it.

"Rebekah cover her ears and eyes" Uncle Nik says. Mummy does so as I frown in confusion. But just clutch onto mummy and my toy. Wishing the headaches would go away.

Third Person's POV

"I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually" Klaus tells the others. Once he was sure MJ couldn't hear.

He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood. He looks at Bonnie. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry" he tells her. Before snapping Tyler's neck. Elena, Matt and Bonnie are shocked.

"There's a kid here man" Matt says.

"Who didn't hear or see a thing" Klaus states looking at MJ. "I've have shielded MJ from every evil thing Stefan and I have done all summer. Unlike you lot, who allowed her to watch Katerina threaten Caroline, hurt her and allowed her to be kidnapped" he states. They all avoid his eyes, knowing he's right.