Reunion?

MJ's POV

While Uncle Nik and Stefan went hiking in the mountains for wolves. I was made to stay with Claudine. As Uncle Nik said the mountains were to dangerous for a ten year old girl. He and Stefan were gone for a couple of days. When they returned Uncle Nik was not happy. The hybrids he tried to make, did not survive transition. So he said we had to see a witch and said we were going to Chicago.

It took us a little over a day to get there as we stopped in Indianapolis for a night. We actually did an over night thing at the zoo. It was great. I really enjoyed seeing the meerkats sun themselves in the rising sun before we had breakfast and left.

A few hours later we reach a bar. "You brought MJ to a bar?" Stefan asks.

"It's be fine, it won't open for hours. The only person that'll be here is our witch" Uncle Nik tells us. "Stay close to us though MJ" he tells me and I nod my head. We enter the bar to see a dark skinned woman with short white hair.

"You got to be kidding me" she says as she looks at us.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..." Uncle Nik says smiling. I giggle.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny" she tells him. "I remember you" she says looking at Stefan.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan starts to say.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" she asks him.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch" Uncle Nik tells me. "Gloria, my niece MJ" he says.

"Hello" I say waving my hand before going back to hugging my wolf toy.

"Hello dear, I don't usually let children in here. But if you behave I think can make an exception" she tells me smiling.

"I'm a good girl, just ask Uncle Nik" I tell her smiling. She smiles gently.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Uncle Nik suggests.

"Can I have a coke?" I ask him hopeful and he nods his head. I go over to the bar with Stefan and sit  on a bar stool.

"You look ravishing, by the way" Uncle Nik tells Gloria.

"Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels" she tells him.

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse" Uncle Nik states.

"Obviously you did something wrong" Gloria tells him. "Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old... We'd have to contact the witch who created it" she tells him.

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead" Uncle Nik tells her.

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Rebekah" she tells him.

"Mummy" I whisper smiling. Will we finally be reunited like Uncle Nik promised? I'm pulled back into the present by Stefan asking Uncle Nik about a photo he'd found of them.

"Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place" Uncle Nik tells him.

"But this is me. With you" Stefan says confused.

"Uncle Nik said you're old friends" I remind him.

"Anyway I think it's time we went to see your mother" Uncle Nik tells me. I squeal happily. I grab my wolf and we left.

"Do you think she'll remember me?" I ask Uncle Nik.

"I'm sure she will" he assures me with a smile.

"I'm hungry" I tell him.

"We'll get you something to ate shortly" he assures me. We drive to a warehouse as Uncle Nik tells Stefan about their time in the 20s. We reach the warehouse and go inside. Heading for mummy's coffin.

"Your sister. So I knew another Original vampire?" Stefan asks him confused.

"If you can't handle it, then don't ask" Uncle Nik tells him. I stand back as he opens mummy's coffin. He smiles and gently touches her face. While I bounce on the balls of my feet excited.

"I don't recognize her" Stefan tells him.

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine" Uncle Nik tells him. He pulls the dagger out of her chest. "Time to wake up, little sister" he tells her.

"Yes, wake up mummy" I say smiling. But she doesn't wake and I pout.

"Any day now, Rebekah. She's being dramatic" Uncle Nik tells us.

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on? I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?" Stefan asks him.

"Well, you have many useful talent" Klaus tells him. I go over to mummy's coffin. I stand on my tip toes to look at her. "In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you" he tells Stefan. "I was your number one fan" he states. My stomach rumbles. "Lets go get you something to ate" he tells me.

"But I want to be here when mummy wakes" I tell him pouting.

"You'll see her soon" he assures me as he heads for the exit. I pout, but follow him with Stefan. He compels a guard before leaving. We're meet by Claudine. "Take MJ to get her lunch, then keep her entertained until I summon you" he tells her.

"Where are you going Uncle Nik?" I ask him confused.

"Stefan thinks I'm lying" he tells me. "He trusted me with one of his secrets and I'm going to prove it. Stay with Claudine until I return" he tells me. I nod my head and he left with Stefan.

(Time skip) Third Persons POV

"There is one more peace offering I have for you Rebekah" Klaus tells her.

"What is it Nik?" she asks him.

"A daughter" he says smiling and she frowns in confusion. "I adopted her into our family a couple of months ago. She's ten and believes you're her mother. She has your necklace, the one Elijah gave you" he states.

"I've always wanted a daughter" Rebekah says smiling. "Where is she?" she asks him. Just then they hear two sets of footsteps enter the room.

MJ's POV

We finally got a call from Uncle Nik to meet him at the warehouse. We arrived to see him with Stefan and mummy. "Mummy!" I cheer rushing over to her and hug her tightly.

"You called me mummy" she says confused.

"Mh hum and I'm MJ remember?" I ask her. She looks at Uncle Nik, before smiling down at me.

"Of course I do my darling daughter" she assures me. "I see you still have the necklace I gave you" she says smiling. I nod my head smiling brightly. I yawn. "I think it's time for you to go to bed" she tells me.

"But we were just reunited" I say pouting.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow, how does that sound?" she asks me. I nod my head smiling. She picks me up and I snuggle into her falling asleep. I had my mummy back and everything will be perfect now.

A/N

Picture above of MJ's outfit and picture on the external link of Gloria.