Interlude 1: ARONA

I do not own Blue Archive or Fate Series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bit late in the noon, but the clean-up of the incident that happened in the morning was almost done. It baffled the siblings as they watched the differences between before the clean-up which was a total mess and after the clean-up which was brand new buildings and streets. None of the damages that were done could be seen in Schale's district. It was as if nothing happened, only the giant hole which was left purposely. The technologies in this world clearly surpassed their own's.

The siblings had excused themselves to think about what they should do right now ever since Rin told them the information about the prophets and their God, Decagrammaton, a rogue AI.

The term confused both Shirou and Miyu since they hadn't learned that kind of thing back in their world. In simpler terms, as Rin told them, it was a machine that had gained consciousness and had human intelligence. It has ten followers known as the prophets and they acted independently to promote the new God, which was Decagrammaton itself.

Known prophets until now were, Binah, Chesed, and Hod.

Binah, the giant mechanical snake was supposed to be stationed around the Abydos district but somehow it made its way to the Schale district, and this was the first time a prophet acted out of its jurisdiction area. As for what it was capable of, they had seen it firsthand.

Chesed, a white and round mechanical sphere which was located in the ruins of Millennium district was previously an AI named Divi:sion that controlled a military factory that produced an endless army. Right now, they hadn't shown any sign of activities. However, if they did make a move, the GSC had to make a swift move to stop it or Kivotos would suffer an unprecedented disaster.

Hod, previously known as the AI Hub was also located in Millennium and it controls the most advanced technologies there. No useful information could be given to them because ever since Hod was hacked by an unidentified AI, it didn't show any hostilities until now.

It didn't end with just that. Other than Wakamo, there were other six other dangerous suspended students and the upcoming Eden Treaty between Gehenna and Trinity Academy. He knew that name oh so well since it was mentioned in the history of his world.

Shirou scratched his head, irritated. If he accepted his role as a teacher, he could be a target for the suspended students, worse, Miyu's safety would be jeopardized. Moreover, the raise of the third power that was Schale would probably caution both Gehenna and Trinity students who didn't know him.

He sighed heavily.

"Onii-chan?" Miyu called.

"Yes?"

He turned to his sister.

"Are you...going to refuse them?"

Miyu looked him in the eyes.

He didn't give her any answer and turned his gaze away from her.

"Is it me?"

'What?'

"Is it because of me that you won't help them?"

He kept his silence but Miyu knew that she was right. She had been told by the Ainsworth that in Kiritsugu's place who didn't know how to use her power to save the world, they would do it instead. However, her brother, Emiya Shirou denied the notion of sacrificing one to save many and did the reverse instead. He sacrificed many just to save one person's life, his sister's.

The two kept their thoughts to themselves, not a word spoken for a while.

"I..." She started. "I had a dream about a girl..." Miyu said, her head lowered.