Arc 1: Schale Part 2

I do not own Blue Archive or Fate Series.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the room next to the disciplinary committee which was prepared by Ako, a certain elf girl with glasses was bowing her head slightly toward Shirou and Miyu.

"I apologize for the incident yesterday, Emiya-sensei," she said.

Shirou, a bit surprised at how all of them kept apologizing to him was getting a bit tired of the matter. Therefore, he waved his hand for the woman not to worry about it anymore.

"I heard that you have been looking for us and why did you call me sensei?" he asked.

Miyu was on his side drinking the tea that was prepared but still keeping her attention closely on what the woman wanted to talk about.

"Before that, let me introduce myself, Nanagami Rin is my name, and I'm the Vice President of the General Student Council."

Rin explained that they handle all matters regarding the city, ranging from school-related matters, approving club formation, law and its enforcement, and many more.

"But things have changed," she paused, looking down at the tablet in her hands. "Ever since the president's disappearance, the General Student Council had lost access to the Sanctum Tower where the president managed the city as its sole top administrator."

She looked at Shirou in the eyes as she fixed her eyeglasses.

"Sorry for being out of topic right now, but somehow the president was the one who summoned the two of you into Kivotos. She had left a simple memo for me that you would be the one to guide the students here."

"I hope you know that I am still a student?" he asked, his arms crossed.

"Yes. But the president's order was only that." She showed him the tablet which the president had left some memos for her.

'Please take care of the siblings, the brother would be the sensei that guide the students'

Shirou frowned as he leaned forward to read the memo. Then he leaned on his back as he thought about the matter.

He was still young and his priority right now was only Miyu. While it's true that sometimes he taught his sister, that didn't mean he would be qualified to guide others. Hell, his guidance might ruin the girls' life since he was quite self-ignorant.

Suddenly he felt a tug on his sleeve while he was in his thought.

He turned his attention to his sister who gave him a nod implying that he should accept it.

"Miyu...you do know that I'm inadequate as a teacher, right?" Shirou scratched the back of his head as he smiled at her.

"I know."

Just those two words made Shirou deadpanned at his sister, he could feel his shoulder slumped when her sister thought about him that way.

"But," Miyu continued. "I also know that Onii-chan will do his best whenever someone needs help."

She smiled at him.

"Right now, there is someone who requires Onii-chan's help. Shouldn't Onii-chan lend a hand to them?"

Shirou went blank after he heard what Miyu had said. That alone almost made him agree to Rin's request, but he stopped, frowning about whether he was qualified to guide others after what he had done back in their previous world.

"If Onii-chan's worried about what had happened," she paused, holding Shirou's tanned left hand in hers. "You don't need to."

She smiled again, this time a little bit of tear welled from her eyes.