Prologue Finale

Prologue Finale

Might as well finish what I had in mind.

As for those who played BA, the next story would be retrieving Schale from our favorite Wakamo, then Abydos following the game's storyline if this story continues.

As for who the sensei is, I don't think Shirou is qualified for that since he'll just fumble with techs while Miyu is a fast learner.

I forget he's not Rin and has Structural Analysis, thanks for reminding me. And yes Shirou will be the sensei.

Welp, anyway this is the prologue's finale.

Hina might be a bit OOC but I'm trying to stick close to how she is.

and yes, Hina X Shirou. Maybe there will be more.

they're the same age even if she's around Miyu's height...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hina was in a bind.

As a head prefect of the disciplinary committee, she had one responsibility, and that was keeping the order within the oftentimes chaotic Gehenna Academy and she had been doing her job well since the morning until unexpected incidents occurred.

First, an object crashed into their school's field causing an earthquake of small scale. Second, one of her members Shiromi Iori disobeyed her order. Instead of waiting for her and Ako to arrive, she had taken the first initiative toward the figure who was carrying a student in his arm by shooting at them.

Third, Iori was lucky because Hina had managed to draw attention from the figure who was about to swing his sword down toward her.

"Lower your weapon." She ordered.

"Sorry, that's not going to happen if she or any of you are still pointing guns at me and my sister."

'Sister?'

Hina paid close attention to the girl in his arm.

True enough, she had never seen her features before in Gehenna Academy. Moreover, she wasn't wearing their school uniform. Yet, it was too late for her. Before she could lower her gun, the boy somehow had summoned countless swords and they were floating above them waiting for the command to rain themselves.

One sword was already lodged in the ground between Iori's legs as a warning.

"If you're still planning to point those guns at us, then I'll have to do the same."

He meant it.

Even though she was feared in Kivotos, the person in front of her didn't show even a slight of it. That meant he was not from here. If she kept up what she was doing, there would be no doubt that the boy in red would rain down the swords on them.

But...was it really fine to lower her gun while the other party was still pointing his swords at them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emiya Shirou had steeled his mind.

Even if his enemies were only girls around his age and some of Miyu's age, he didn't hesitate to let his bloodlust leak out from within him.

There was only one thing that mattered to him, and it was Miyu's safety.

One of the girls had attacked him even knowing that Miyu was still in his arm. Even with precautions, the bullets might hit his sister and that's one thing that he wouldn't allow to happen.