All Signs Point To

Start from the beginning

Harper shivered slightly, pushing Angelina's thoughts away, with a nod she grabbed the Alihotsy plant used as the main ingredient.

This seems really too simple for our fourth year

Harper nodded, "feels a bit like...we're being setup," Harper muttered aloud, her eyes searching the room for the batlike figure.

Do you think this is—Harper bit her tongue, imagining a wall in between herself and Angelina. The sentence seemed to pause for a moment, but was back in an instant—for you?

"Are you two going to be talking in code again this year?" Fred whined, focusing on not cutting his fingers.

"Freddie and I are twins and even we can't read each other's minds like you two," George nodded.

Over George's shoulder, she saw Joy laughing as she mulled the plant into a paste.

"Oh we aren't reading each other's mind," Harper laughed. Angelina hiding her smirk as she adjusted the temperature of the flame for their cauldron.

It's a one way communication type of deal

Harper couldn't help but laugh at Angelina, which caused the boys to frown slightly.

Hey, pay attention. The goal is to stop this.

Harper rolled her eyes slightly as she nodded, refocusing on the wall technique.

"It's creepy how close you two are," Fred shivered mockingly.

"Friends can't be close?" Harper pouted.

"That's not what I meant and you know it," Fred stuck out his tongue.

"They're just jealous they aren't the only mind reading people in the room," Angelina shrugged, Harper cleared her throat and kicked Angelina's shin for the comment.

Fred rolled his eyes as he chuckled, "concentrate on your potion ladies."

"I can do this in my sleep," Harper laughed.

"If we complete this before you, princess. You owe us two essays," George grinned.

Harper rolled her eyes as she laughed, "hmmm you're mental...deal."

****

"Today we are going to go over the chapter where I stopped a yeti from storming a village in the mountains of Switzerland."

"Kill me."

George laughed as Harper gagged, flipping through their books, "I'll need your secret recipes as payment."

Harper snorted, "then its settled, Weasley."

"How should it be done? Your choice," George said with a grin.

"Mmmm off the astronomy tower...a swift push might do it," Harper smirked, pushing her hair over her ear, the blush on her cheeks increasing when she noticed George's look of adoration that he quickly shook off.

"Really? Wouldn't it be nicer to just be stunned and frozen in time?"

"Who wants to be frozen in time?" Harper laughed.

"Well...what if I didn't want you to die?"

"I thought the point was to murder me in exchange for my recipes?" Harper couldn't help the blush that was creeping up her face, she turned her face away from George, pretending to look for something in her bag.

"If you aren't going to go through with it, can you kill me instead? Your conversation is sickening," Fred called behind the pair.

"Me as well," Alicia chimed in.