Ch.5 || Kill The Date

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so do you want to split up and look for clothing separately, or should we browse together?" he suggests the archer of red thinks before shrugging

"We can stay together. It will be easier paying." Tatsumi nods at her words

"Alright then, since you know what you're looking for, let's start with your clothes." They make their way to the women's section and begin browsing through the shirts. "So, what do you think of this?" Tatsumi asks, holding up a red sweater. She walks up to it and feels the fabric.

"The fabric is soft, but I don't really care about the color," she says. Tatsumi nods and looks at Atalanta. "What color would you prefer?" he asks, wanting to narrow down the choices.

"Ideally, a white or black sweater," the archer replies. Tatsumi nods and continues searching through the clothing, while Atalanta watches him, observing his expertise in selecting and feeling the fabrics.

"You seem to know what you're doing. How come?" she asks, curious about his past. Tatsumi smiles gently and reminisces, "I had a girlfriend before who loved shopping for clothes, so I've been through this many times." He recalls the countless hours spent in clothing stores. As he looks through the sweaters, he spots a white one.

"What was her name?" Atalanta asks, intrigued. Tatsumi pauses and a warm smile appears on his face. "Mine. She was a comrade in Night Raid and my first girlfriend," he replies, fondly remembering her. Atalanta looks at him, surprised but nods in understanding.

"So, what do you think of this sweater?" Tatsumi asks, holding it up. She feels the fabric and nods,

"It's quite soft, I like it." Tatsumi agrees and notices that Atalanta has already picked out shorts she likes, as the shirts section is conveniently located next to the shorts section.

"You've chosen an outfit you like," Tatsumi remarks, observing her selection. Atalanta nods, "Yeah, I'm going to try it on to make sure it fits well." Tatsumi leans against a wall near the dressing room, waiting for her to come out, while contemplating the kind of outfit he wants. "The color doesn't really matter, but I think we should get a jacket and maybe some gloves," Tyrant suggests. Tatsumi nods in agreement.

'yeah, I'm also thinking of getting some black combat boots as black goes with everything." Tatsumi thinks and he hears the dressing room door open and he sees Atalanta walk out in her outfit

" Tatsumi thinks and he hears the dressing room door open and he sees Atalanta walk out in her outfit

Tatsumi couldn't help but admit that she looked absolutely stunning. "So, what do you think?" she asked, a smile on her face as Tatsumi gazed at her a soft smile on his face

"It looks great on you, but ultimately, your opinion matters the most since you're the one wearing it," Tatsumi replied, cauisng atalanta to move her arm with a small smile on her face

"The fabric feels soft, it's easy to move in, and I really like how it looks," Atalanta added, nodding quite happy with the outfit she's picked

"Well then, I'll go ahead and get them for you," Tatsumi offered. Suddenly, Atalanta paused before she gazed at Tatsumi with a bit of a confused expression present on her face.