Ch.2 || Kill The Master

Tatsumi strolled back to town, having successfully sold the Homunculus gear for some much-needed cash. Suddenly, he felt a mental link being established, causing him to halt in his tracks for a moment before he continued walking paying attention to his master's words.

"Berserker, you're going to help Lancer murder the ruler." his master declared out of nowhere, catching Tatsumi off guard and nearly causing him to stumble.

"I'm sorry, what..." was Tatsumi's intelligent reply to his master's words

"You're going to help Lancer Fucking murder ruler and your main goal is to make sure that no one interferes with the fight." his master commanded, leaving Tatsumi blinking as he tried to make sense of the order. Tatsumi sees a single reason for such a directive.

"But the ruler isn't a threat at this point, they are just here to make sure the war goes smoothly," Tatsumi stated, his tone heavy with confusion as he failed to see the strategic value in killing the ruler at this stage.

"making decisions isn't in your wheelhouse right now mister, so either you go out there and fucking murder ruler or you lose mana rights for a Week! Do not fuck with me!" Tatsumi froze for a moment, taken aback by his master's outburst, before sighing.

"Understood, I'll go kill ruler as I kinda like my existence, ...only kind of thought," The Assassin says under his breath as he could feel just the smirk on his master's face. "Good." was the last thing he heard then the connection was promptly cut.

"Perhaps it's not the best idea to go searching for them," Tatsumi couldn't help but ponder, greeted only by silence from Tyrant.

"Time to meet up with Lancer and eliminate the ruler...... Let's hope she doesn't exploit her privileges," Tatsumi murmured as he made his way towards the church, contemplating if there was any way to break the contract.

|-[<<<>>>]-(Timeskip)-[<<<>>>]-|

Tatsumi is leaning against a pole on the side of the road

"So you were ordered by your master to make sure no one interfered with the fight," Karna asked as Tatsumi gave a small nod.

"yep, though I wonder why Ruler is hitchhiking across the countryside." the Assassin says a tiny bit of curiously lasing his blank tone as wouldn't running be quicker as a servant then a vehicle

"I don't know but this makes our job easier." the lancer of red admitted seriously as everything falls silent

-[Jeanne pov (3rd)]-

Jeanne found herself riding in the back of a truck, nearing Trifas. After dozing off for a few hours, she suddenly sensed the presence of two powerful Servants a few kilometers ahead. Instantly, her mind went into alarm mode.

'The driver is in danger. Those Servants are dangerous beyond compare!' The saint thinks quickly worried about the safety of the driver Jeanne urgently leaned over to the window and commanded, "Stop the car here!"

"What're you..." the driver began to say but Jeanne's eyes glowed with a hint of magic as she used her authority to make the driver comply. She then grabbed her bag and made a quick decision to continue on foot.

"It's all right, I'll walk from here. Please wait until morning before driving again," she assured the driver, her determination evident. With that, she started running at full speed, toward the two servants

As Jeanne walked down the road, with her bag in hand 'I can't sense animals or cars perhaps they already put up a bounded field" Jeanne deduced as she then spotted Lancer and Berserker of Red.