Prologue

"Nghhhh-Ahhh! AHHHHH!" The piercing scream echoes through the nearby field, drawing the attention of all who hear it. Kneeling in agony, a man adorned in gleaming Draconic silver armor, lies next to the shattered remnants of the supreme Teigu..

currently grappling with the excruciating aftermath of his battle against the Emperor. "Ahhh! AHHHHH!" he cries out, his pain reverberating through every fiber of his being. It feels as though his bones are shattering, his muscles tearing, and his nerves being mercilessly torn apart.

The worst aspect of it is that he feels something clawing at his mind The once comforting sensation of the armor is replaced by an overwhelming sense of irreversible dread. Lost in his agony, Tatsumi fails to notice the transformation his body undergoes, growing larger and longer, until his screams morph into a mighty roar.

"RRAAAAHHH!" bellows the Assassin-turned-dragon, as revolutionary soldiers swarm the field, encircling him. Their voices reach his ears, but in his anguish, he cannot comprehend their words. Determined to resist the Tyrant's control over his body, he roars defiantly within his own mind, while his draconic form unleashes shockwaves that ripple through the air, causing some soldiers to instinctively cover their ears.

As they desperately attempt to restrain him with ropes, the assassin-turned-dragon thrashes about in agony. Suddenly, he senses a presence crawling atop him, their gaze fixed upon his neck. A surge of icy power fills the air, and within moments, snow begins to fall, granting him a fleeting moment of clarity amidst the chaos.

"A-Aka-me..." the dragon mutters under his breath as he roars to the sky 'she's fighting Esdeath! I have to help her!!!' the Assassin thinks as he starts to thrash harder

"He's going into a frenzy!" The doctor exclaims, leaping off of him. In a split second, the rope snaps and the Dragon propels himself off the ground, creating a massive crater in the earth. With incredible speed, he takes flight towards the direction where he senses Esdeath's presence.

Soaring through the air at full speed, he spots an ice tree launching icy shards from its branches. Acting on instinct, Tatsumi flies straight towards it.

In his dragon form, the assassin swiftly gains momentum, delivering a powerful punch to the ice tree, causing it to shatter into countless tiny fragments. Esdeath and Akame gaze up at him, one in awe and the other in horror. "Tatsumi... So this is the price of your sudden power surge... you've transformed into a dragon," the ice general remarks in awe, her smile twisting into a maniacal grin. "Absolutely mesmerizing."

"A love like ours won't change! I'll be the one to defeat you!!!" the empire's strongest shouts as killing intent blooms out from her, reminiscent of a frost flower of death.

"What are you doing Tatsumi!!!?'' the red-eyed killer suddenly shouted "Look what you've become!? You've already done more than your fair share of fighting today." Akame shouts, worried for her comrade "Step down and leave this to me!!!" she pleads to him but the Assassin in Dragon form just glances at her with Blood Red Eyes

"We... must... kill esdeath... I d-don't want you to die akame... after all, we made a promise..." the night Raid assassin said, actively fighting the Tyrant's control as Akame looked down.

"You're something else... thinking about that at a time like this..." Akame says with a tiny blush on her face smiling However, her expression quickly turned to dread upon hearing Tatsumi's next words "Besides, I'll just disappear anyway... I want to at least make a difference!!!!" Tatsumi shouts as he flies off toward Esdeath.

As numerous soldiers attempted to stab her with their lances, Esdeath effortlessly sliced the weapons apart into countless pieces. Ice spikes then emerged from beneath her, painting the surrounding area with even more blood. Tatsumi swiftly appeared behind her, attempting to crush her with his massive claw, but she blocked the attack with an ice wall.