RENJUN- I mean- it's just that you don't age, otherwise like- you are a haggard old woman- you are turning 900 next year-
SAYURI- Eight. Hundred. Thirty. Fricking. TWO. YOU OFFENSIVE ANGEL- AND WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME!
RENJUN- JUST BY TWO YEARS?

SAYURI- So, Mr. Huang Renjun, next time you presume my age to be 900, just remember you'd be 902. *rolls eyes* Old man. 

Renjun sighed, trying to lock out murderous plans. Out of all the creatures he had met, Sayuri had to be the one who was most sensitive about her age. 

RENJUN- It doesn't matter whether you like it or not, they are YOUR TITLES. All I'm trying to say is, you are quiet powerful, don't you think you can do something?
SAYURI- As I said, fate is in no one's hands. No one's controls it. No matter what position I'm at, I do not control it. It's only the person who it belongs to who can control it. I told you that. 

"IF THAT AIN'T MY FAVORITE SENIORS?! WHAT'S POPPIN'?"

SAYURI- Hello Hyunjin. 
HYUNJIN- *nervous chuckle* Ha ha- I see y-you haven't c-changed, Your Highness. 
SAYURI- Hell yeah you are right. I still think cupid rhymes with stupid for a reason. 
RENJUN- Well, anyways. What are you doing here, at night? I doubt cupids have night duty?

Hyunjin, too, was an angel, a cupid to be specific. In angel hierarchy, Guardians rank higher than Cupids, that would mean that though Renjun and Hyunjin were the same age, Renjun was still his senior. 

HYUNJIN- Oh no they don't. I'm out here... celebrating! 
SAYURI- And what are you celebrating for? *stares horrifingly*
RENJUN- Oh Yuri, cut the dude some slack. Don't scare him.
HYUNJIN- EXACTLY! I DIDN'T HARM A FL-
RENJUN- DON'T TALK WHEN I'M SPEAKING!
HYUNJIN- *hides behind Sayuri* E-Ehehe-he- w-with all due re-respect, R-Renjun- y-you are sc-scarier t-than S-Sayuri-
SAYURI- Say what now?
HYUNJIN- Oh no- I-I me-meant- *backs away from Sayuri*
SAYURI- *taking slow steps towards Hyunjin* You meant?
HYUNJIN- d-don't g-g-get me w-wrong- you are v-very scary- and umm-
RENJUN- So you do not fear your senior?
HYUNJIN- I DID NOTHING TO EITHER OF YOU! PLEASE LET ME GO!

Renjun and Sayuri looked at each other and laughed.

RENJUN- Oh, you dramatic cupids. Get up now, we were just playing with you.

HYUNJIN- Y-You sure?
SAYURI- Oh please- your fake stuttering is so... fake. 
RENJUN- Let's say that totally makes sense. Anyways, we asked you something, what are you celebrating.

HYUNJIN- I, me, myself. *cue dramatic pose* Rather specifically, an accomplished mission.
SAYURI- What mission?
HYUNJIN- Well, you know, your friends, Jeno and Jaemin?
RENJUN- I don't like where this is heading, but please, continue.
HYUNJIN- Oh nothing much, just made it look like Jaemin was cheating on Jeno and now they have kinda sorta broke up.
SAYURI- Ohh.. that- WAIT WHAT?! 

Sayuri moves toward Hyunjin in an attempt to kill him that very instant.

SAYURI- *voice changes and eyes turn red* YOU LITTLE PATHETIC CUPID- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Before Sayuri could actually kill the poor guy, Renjun made a boundary between the two.

RENJUN- SAYURI!
SAYURI- WHAT SAYURI?! THIS GUY JUST-
RENJUN- First of all, calm down. 
SAYURI- HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE CALM--

Renjun gave Sayuri a hug, which calmed her almost instantly.

RENJUN- Calm?
SAYURI- Y-Yeah. Better. 

HYUNJIN- Ahem. Am I interrupting something or...?
RENJUN- I gave you time to run.
HYUNJIN- Oh sh-
RENJUN- NOW YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN. WHAT DID YOU THAT FOR?!

HYUNJIN- Well, it's my job to bring soulmates closer, but it also my job to test how strong their love is. I know that they are meant to be, you know. They are perfect for each other. But I could sense that the trust between them wasn't too strong. So I had to put it to a test. 

He sighed and bowed to Sayuri. 

HYUNJIN- Your Highness, I know you care about your friends, but sometimes, love must be put to a test. That is how it grows, becomes stronger. And it is my job to ensure that. I do not take responsibility though. If they don't figure things out, then it wasn't meant to be.

"Uncertainty leads to testing, verifying whether the love is true."

HYUNJIN- I must take my leave now, my fellow comrades are waiting for me.
RENJUN- Yeah, you should go I guess. See you.
HYUNJIN- See you. Bye.

Hyunjin then vanished, leaving a very thoughtful Sayuri.

RENJUN- You are thinking of something.

SAYURI- Jun. What if-
RENJUN- Forget about it, things between Jaemin and Jeno will be fine-
SAYURI- I know they will but- is there any chance, that Donghyuck is doing the same thing?
RENJUN- What?
SAYURI- Testing. Is he trying to figure out what is it between them? Mijin and himself?
RENJUN- That wouldn't make sense- that would mean-

SAYURI- Has he started... liking her? Like, legit?

Renjun's eyes widened.

RENJUN- That... makes sense. But why would he-
SAYURI- There's something off.
RENJUN- What do you me-

"He knows something that we know but we don't know he knows. The question is.. what is that he knows?"

~~~~~