~Chapter 13~

"Mirabel where are you!" you desperately called out, in hopes that she would come out already. "Oh Mira..." you mumble while Camilo just patted you on the shoulder, looking depressed as well. His face doesn't say it that much but you know that he's worried sick for his cousin.

"We've been searching all day..." Camilo stated getting frustrated by the second. "Mami is crying while the other's are still continuing their search" looking at Camilo with a worried expression, continuing to ramble. 

"This is my fault. If I only got her in time before my magic disappeared she would've- we would've-" cutting him off before completely breaking into tears. Hugging his form, burying his face in your chest. "Oh baby, shh it's not your fault. You were just worried for your Familia. And just like you said, your magic disappeared so it's not your fault. But you still tried to save her and that's what matters. And I'm sure she's just out there sulking in her own thoughts" you muttered feeling water on your clothed chest. "So don't cry on me now and help find Mirabel with the rest of the family, okay?" you ask, pulling away to wipe the tears in his eyes. 

Sniffing, he nods which made you smile in content. "Good. Now come on big baby, let's head bag to the Casita then we'll continue searching for Mirabel." Grateful, he smiled. Holding each other's hands the two of you ran back to the broken Casita.

You were surprised to see your mother comforting Julieta who was crying, worried sick for her daughter. "Julieta, I'm sure that Mirabel is okay. She is a strong girl after all" chuckling, Julieta wipes off her tears and hugged your mom. "Thank you, for always comforting me and being here with me at the hardest times" "Of course hon, of course..." 

The both of your hearts warmed up from the sight. "I'll be right back. I'll get help from the village to help find Mirabel and rebuild the Casita. Be right back!" your mother says in a cheery tone to cheer up Julieta and quickly walked away. 

"Oh, Y/n. Your mother brought empanadas. Come, eat." smiling you said a quick thank you before getting one empanadas for you and Camilo. Munching on the food, Camilo squealed in delight. "Wow, your mother is a great cook" Camilo commented while munching down the food, quickly swallowing it. "She really is. And that's my mother for you!" you boasted proudly.

Finishing your food the both of you were about to continue searching for Mirabel but stopped when you hear neighing. Looking behind the both of you, you saw Mirabel, Abuela Alma and Bruno on a horse. 

Looking at Mirabel, you gasped and immediately ran to your bestfriend. "Mirabel!" looking at your direction she was expecting a hug but only receive a hard bonk on the head. "Y/n" she whined while you harshly pinch both her cheeks. "Don't ever do that again! You got me and all of us worried sick!" hissing Mirabel rubs her cheeks in pain. "Okay, Mom" she mocked. Rolling your eyes playfully, you walked beside Camilo before resting your head against his shoulder. 

"Seems like the both of you got together again hm?" Dolores whispers with a playful grin. You nodded with a smirk on your lips. 

"There were many bees. Everywhere" Agustin says. 'Sheesh that looks bad' you grimaced. "But I'll be okay" he says, looking at his daughter with fondness. "Uh, not if we don't have a house" Camilo cuts in. Nudging his side, whispering, "One way to ruin the mood". "What? We don't have a house. I can't say we don't have a house? What is that? Not a house" Camilo stated in a matter of fact tone while you just look at him with a deadpanned expression.

Walking towards the broken Casita, Mirabel sang, "Look at this home. We need a new foundation. It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine. Look at this family. A glowing constellation. So full of stars, and everybody wants to shine."

"But the stars don't shine they burn. and the constellation shift" Mirabel walked up to Luisa helping her lift the big boulder. "I think it's time you learn, you're more than just your gift" Mirabel says, patting Luisa's shoulder lightly. 

"And I'm sorry I held on too tight, just so afraid I'll lose you too" says Abuela Alma while caressing her daughters cheek. "The miracle is not. Some magic that you've got. The miracle is you, not some gift, just you..." sang Alma holding Bruno's hands who appeared behind a broken pillar. "The miracle is you". "All of you, all of you"

Camilo just stood their confused while looking at Bruno in shock. "So... we're going to talk about Bruno?". "That's Bruno".

"Yeah there's a lot to say about Bruno. I'll start okay" then Bruno pulled Pepa, twirling her towards her husband, Felix. "Pepa, I'm sorry about you wedding, didn't mean to be upsetting. That wasn't the prophecy I can see you were sweating! And I want you to know, That your bro loves you so! Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it go!..." Bruno sang, twirling while throwing a lot amount of salt. He then approached Julieta about to apologize but only to be tackled into a group hug. 

"Yo I knew he never left I hear him everyday" Dolores says while elbowing his brother while Camilo just stared at her in confusion. Like 'what the hell did he do wrong'. While you just stood there beside him about to burst out in laughter. Camilo only gave you a playful glare.

"Oh... Oh" looking around you peeked outside and your eyes widened when you saw many people in town approaching your direction. At the front there you saw your Familia carrying construction materials and other things. 

After that, all the people came together as a team and helped the Madrigals rebuild their house. Mirabel handed two shovels to you and Camilo. But when he got a hold of the handle his hands slipped causing it fall on the ground. He glanced at Mirabel to check if she saw that then turned to your who was smirking at him calling him a clutz.  Rolling his eyes, he grabbed the shovel on the ground, pecking your cheek before running away. Frozen in shock trying to process everything. Your face then turned red chasing after Camilo with a shovel. 

"Camilo get back here, I'm going to kill you-"

Much to his dismay he tripped on a rock causing him to fall down. Reaching him, you glared while Camilo closes his eyes getting ready for the incoming pain but only to be surprised when he felt a soft peck on his cheek. Laughing at his direction you were about to walk away but yelped when you felt hands slithered around your waist, giving you lots of kisses in the cheek. 

Turning you around, facing each other. The both of you stared lovingly to each other about to lean in for a kiss but stopped when Mirabel pushes the both of you. "God, stop being all lovey-dovey Y/n and help me get Dolores and Mariano get together." Mirabel says, placing a hand on her hip. Camilo was about to object but you cut him off by saying yes. "Sorry Camilo but I got to burrow your girlfriend for a moment. Adios!" she says before dragging you.

Hiding behind a wagon, greeting Isabella and complementing her before squinting your eyes at Mirabel approaching the gloomy lover boy. 

"Mariano why so blue?" asks Mirabel. "I just have so much love inside" Marino says. "You know I've got this cousin too. Have you met Dolores?" as in cue, Dolores appeared before nudging Mirabel out of the way. "You talk so loud, you take care of your mother, and you make her proud. You write your own poetry every night when you go to sleep. And I'm seizing the moment so would you wake up and notice me?" Dolores breathed out. "Dolores... I see you" "And I hear you". The three of you cheered, high fiving each other  in victory. 

After a few hours rebuilding the house. It was finally completed. Looking at it in awe, before staring at Mirabel with a doorknob in hand. You were about to head back with your own family but stopped when Camilo dragged you beside him. "You just won't let me leave do you, Cami?" shaking his head he said nope popping the p. Huffing in disbelief, looking at Mirabel proudly. 

The town people watched in the back when Mirabel approached the door. Connecting the doorknob, the door suddenly lit up. Magically spreading, and with that the house looked brand new and back to normal. But the only difference is the Family madrigal was painted on the door with Mirabel standing in the middle. The window moved in a form of greeting while, Camilo and you just stared in complete awe. 

After a while, the ground started moving leading you inside the place. All of them got their gifts back. It was lively as ever. Yelping, the ground moved leading Camilo towards his family. He was about to drag you with them but you only dodged since you were not a Madrigal... yet. Putting he just stared at you in the sidelines before smiling at the Camera.

"La Familia Madrigal!"